No announcement yet.

Pacman Could Be Heading To Big D.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this goes down I definitely want a pick in this year's draft for him.

Comment

its a high risk high reward type of deal. it can pay off big time, but it can also destroy a lockerroom.

i have a feeling it works for them. but im not sure if the initial media circus will be easy to overcome.

this move gives Jerry the green light to go after DMac. should be interesting.

Comment

i honestly think the cowboys are just better off avoiding distractions and drafting a CB. theyre almost there anyway, why roll the dice when you don't need to?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          i honestly think the cowboys are just better off avoiding distractions and drafting a CB. theyre almost there anyway, why roll the dice when you don't need to?
          Based off talent alone, I'm not sure there is a better cb in the draft. Pacman gives us that fast twitch compact corner that can keep up with the Wes Welkers, Steve Smiths and Santana Moss' of the world. We've had trouble keeping smaller receivers in check and with Pacman, we'd have that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            We only have Newman, Henry, and Ball on the roster right now. Pacman doesn't necessarily eliminate the need to draft a CB. There is no guarantee that he would stay out of trouble. We would be in a season ending hole if we were going to rely solely on Pacman and he got suspended.

Henry has been injured every year since being a Cowboy and I would bank on it happening again. Looking into the future, my guess would be that Henry is gone after this season anyways. I think it would be good to get Pacman and draft a guy too.

In fact, it's probably necessary.

Comment

The acquisition of Pacman would solidify Dallas with arguably a top 5 secondary. If only Roy was any good.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...00000000000000

ESPN, or more specifically, Ed Warder's take on the whole thing.
                Last edited by Burns336; 03-21-2008, 01:33 PM.

Comment

No surprise that the Patriots are interested. They know how to win.

Comment

All this Pacman love makes me sick. If I ever saw him again I'd be tempted to deck his ass for setting our franchise back just because he enjoys being a wicked douche. I'd definitely deck Floyd Reese for drafting him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                      All this Pacman love makes me sick. If I ever saw him again I'd be tempted to deck his ass for setting our franchise back just because he enjoys being a wicked douche. I'd definitely deck Floyd Reese for drafting him as well.
                      I take it you bought one of these and now can't return it?

Comment

Pacman really doesn't deserve this much publicity. People do have to find it interesting that the two most despised teams in the NFL are courting Pacman.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I take it you bought one of these and now can't return it?

Negative. I've never been a Pacman fan. I wanted Antrel Rolle. I've never been and never will be a Punkman supporter.

Comment

Who could hate the inspiration behind this game???? Now really...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...=snibbe/070302

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Who could hate the inspiration behind this game???? Now really...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...=snibbe/070302
                              A guy who's team could've had Demarcus Ware, Shawne Merriman, or Derrick Johnson instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                                A guy who's team could've had Demarcus Ware, Shawne Merriman, or Derrick Johnson instead.
                                I need to thank the Titans for that.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information