No announcement yet.

Pacman Could Be Heading To Big D.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I love Stewart but, he's not the greatest compliment out there. Stewart should be featured wherever he goes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Yeah, I love Stewart but, he's not the greatest compliment out there. Stewart should be featured wherever he goes.
      Stewart would be a great compliment or great full time back. He's the best pure RB in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Thats why I feel like Stewart wont be the choice because we need team speed...I also feel like McFadden will be there at 6 at least, looking at how the 2005 rb class has fared(the 3 in the top 5 at least) I dont think anyone is in a hurry to rush and take a rb anymore because you never know...Our two 1st for McFadden thats my offer, I dont want to do anything more then that.
        I beg to differ. What was Stewart's 40 time at the combine again? I mentioned we needed to add speed at WR or RB. But the reality is that speed is much more critical at WR. If you have a power running attack and WRs with deep speed, that's perfection.

Comment

Glenn's starting career is most likely over, going into the season he'll be the #3. Owens and Crayton are the starters now and neither looks to be aging at an alarming rate. Hell, last season was Crayton 1st year as a starter...he's going to get better. Anyway, T.O. may be 34 but, he still plays at an elite level and will surely get a contract extension soon. It's not like we're in a hurry to replace one of these two. Romo is fresh off a 4,000 yard season w/ these very receivers, minus Glenn. Just think what he could do w/ Glenn if he is indeed healthy. I think it is unfair to stick a fork in Terry even though, he has shown that his knee is almost back to full strength. He can be our deep threat again...and we do have guys like Stanbeck and Austin w/ great speed...they should both get their chances to prove themselves as potential deep threats. The WR situation is not nearly as bad as many would lead you to believe. There is a lot of potentialy good receivers on our depth chart, even Sam Hurd looks to be a real solid player, capable of being better than Crayton...there arent many in this draft that will def. add more than what we already have. They should be given an opportunity to show what they can do, imo. I would prefer to take a sit and watch approach w/ the guys we already have and see if it really is a "need" next season...in a year w/ a better draft class.

edit...Even if our guys were to falter this season or T.O. was to go down. W/ multiple Rbs (Mcfadden/Barber) and two great pass catching TEs, you still would have plenty of weapons to perform at a very high level. Garrett just needs to get creative...something he failed to do when T.O. went down last year.
          If Glenn makes the team, I'll be shocked. How much is he expected to get paid again? If he does make the team, I'm not expecting a 500 yard season out of him. Are you?

Comment

• I thought you guys were big on Stanback? I honestly never understood why bc he's as proven as David Carr at this point in his career.

Comment

• The Titans aren't in a horrendous position. Fisher has gone on record saying that if no one offers what the Titans are asking for, then they'll keep the PacMan (*sigh*). But, according to whichever news outlet you look to, along with the assumptions one gets, the offerings may range from a 4th RD'er to Bobby Carpenter/7th RD'er to just a 7th RD'er. I, for one, really can't say, and have no clue what's going to happen.

But, what I do know is that when PacMan was suspended, his contract and salary for that season was rolled over to the next year. I'm not privy to his contract details, but I know he is under contract with the Titans for the next 2 years. So it's not a wait one year until Pac becomes a FA, and he schedules a visit to his apparent #1 choice in Dallas.
              I do know that dumping a re-instated PacMan is only a win for the organization from a PR standpoint. And Jeff Fisher has stated that he doesn't plan to dump PacMan if he's re-instated, but take that for what it's worth to you.
              I do know that PacMan is a 6th Overall pick who can still play, and that the Titans had enough patience to endure his suspension. One would think that they would endure a 6th Overall pick who can play, both physically and literally.
              I do know that PacMan was only given permission to seek a trade after a request, and that no "Trade PacMan or Bust!" sign was hung outside of Baptist Sports Park. But the relationships between the organization and player are only speculation.

I actually think the Titans hold the most leverage, as any options besides trading PacMan Jones for a reasonable return and having an active PacMan Jones playing would be a loss for the Titans. So why cut him or trade him for scraps when having him on the roster is better than either?
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I thought you guys were big on Stanback? I honestly never understood why bc he's as proven as David Carr at this point in his career.
                Some are (Achilles current man crush), but I'm more skeptical of Stanback. The athleticism is obviously there, but It'd be hard for me to believe that we won't look at a WR in draft just because of him.

And as for the compliment for Barber, I'm still strongly in the Chris Johnson corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  If Glenn makes the team, I'll be shocked. How much is he expected to get paid again? If he does make the team, I'm not expecting a 500 yard season out of him. Are you?
                  His contract could be worked with. As for 500 yards? That wouldnt surprise me, if he really was healthy. He did play at the end of the year w/ no pain and was noted as looking smooth in his last few practices. People on here act as though, he can barely walk these days. By training camp he should be pretty close to 100% if all goes as planned.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I thought you guys were big on Stanback? I honestly never understood why bc he's as proven as David Carr at this point in his career.
                    The coaching staff seems to love him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

His contract could be worked with. As for 500 yards? That wouldnt surprise me, if he really was healthy. He did play at the end of the year w/ no pain and was noted as looking smooth in his last few practices. People on here act as though, he can barely walk these days. By training camp he should be pretty close to 100% if all goes as planned.
                      He shouldn't be back at training camp. You read too much into practice reports. According to practice reports were the tell all... Stephen Peterman would've stayed with the Cowboys and been a Pro Bowler by now. The guy looked good in practice... means he looks good enough to see game action again.... not that he's the same player. We all know he looked like a has-been when he came back.

Don't be so gullable to those practice reports.... A lot of it is simply "coach talk".

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic simply because of his tools. Garrett still needs to play him right in order for him to succeed. He's got a nasty learning curve to catch up on if he wants an NFL career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Some are (Achilles current man crush), but I'm more skeptical of Stanback. The athleticism is obviously there, but It'd be hard for me to believe that we won't look at a WR in draft just because of him.

And as for the compliment for Barber, I'm still strongly in the Chris Johnson corner.
                          There's a lot to like and a lot to dislike at RB this year. Here's hoping the Cowboys give me someone I like. Please stay away from Felix Jones!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information