Pacman Could Be Heading To Big D.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman Could Be Heading To Big D.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he wants his off-season moves to make people say “wow.”

He may be close to a trade that would do just that.

Citing unnamed NFL sources, Adam Schefter of NFL Network is reporting that the Cowboys are attempting to acquire suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones, and that trade talks between the teams are intensifying to the point that one person close to the talks predicts a deal could be completed in the next week.

As compensation for Pacman, Dallas would send the Titans a mid-round draft pick, Schefter reports.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

i dont care how late of a pick they give dallas getting pacman would be a big mistake could cost them in the end ...i dont think there is a bigger thug or punk in the nfl then pac man and he wont change and hasnt.

Comment

That would be a big time signing for them, say what you want pacman is a stud corner.

Comment

There comes a time when you can't overlook character issues and there are more important things than how well someone can cover a receiver.

For Pacman, that time has come and gone.
        Last edited by vidae; 03-20-2008, 09:41 PM. Reason: wording

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
          That would be a big time signing for them, say what you want pacman is a stud corner.
          When he's actually on the field...

When he eventually ends up in prison the only thing he'll be "covering" is his cornhole.

Comment

I don't know, it has been fairly obvious to me which ever team trades for him will end up getting a reformed Adam Jones who turns out to be a multi pro bowl shut down CB with elite PR skills. Seems about right - Titans put up with all his BS and he flourishes elsewhere.

Comment

Who knows. Maybe he will cause trouble wherever he goes. Thats what I am kind of hoping for Hall. ;)
              Last edited by d34ng3l021; 03-20-2008, 09:45 PM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                I don't know, it has been fairly obvious to me which ever team trades for him will end up getting a reformed Adam Jones who turns out to be a multi pro bowl shut down CB with elite PR skills. Seems about right - Titans put up with all his BS and he flourishes elsewhere.
                I'm not trying to start an arguement but what has he done to actually prove he's reformed? He represents everything that is wrong with professional athletes in this day and age to a level that he almost becomes a charicature of self-absorbed, punk athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurve View Post
                  i dont care how late of a pick they give dallas getting pacman would be a big mistake could cost them in the end ...i dont think there is a bigger thug or punk in the nfl then pac man and he wont change and hasnt.
                  What exactly would it "cost" the Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    What exactly would it "cost" the Cowboys?
                    Cohesion in the locker room and stability are the things that come to mind for me. They're already a very good team, there is no need to risk creating any distractions. That's how I feel at least.

Comment

If they give up a 5th and IF Pacman comes back 40% mentally there its a frigging steal
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                        Cohesion in the locker room and stability are the things that come to mind for me. They're already a very good team, there is no need to risk creating any distractions. That's how I feel at least.
                        Does pacman have locker room problems though? He's just an idiot off the field. Risk/reward wise its definetly worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                          TO was supposed to destroy the locker room, but hasn't.

Talent trumps Character

Comment

This team won super bowls with Nate Newton and Micheal Irvin they can handle Pac Man's antics.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

aye, for a mid round pick i think this is a brilliant move on the cowboys part. he can be a stud cb/returner when he gets on the field...if he gets on the field....

if i were the cowboys, id at least wait to see when/if his suspension gets lifted.

and if theres one franchise who can win with crooks, its the cowboys. i dont think anyone they ever had was quite this bad but to win superbowls with guys like mike irvin around....well, theyve shown its doable. and theyve kept TO shut up and theyve kept tank johnson out of trouble for a year

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information