No announcement yet.

Clements to Browns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in mind, this is the 2nd year of the Levy regime. Last year he did alot of work on the roster, trading/releasing big names like Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams and Eric Moulds. He obviously still has some issues with players fitting the system and I agree with McGahee and Spikes on the block. If you watch Willis McGahee for 17 games, you get sick of him very quickly. It's just so frustrating to watch a slow RB try to take every carry outside and lose 4 yards.

Comment

• Before this year, Losman was on the trading block. Then he had an average NFL year for a QB, not great. If Frye has an average year next year, they are no different in there progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
        "Yeah, except our division was the 2nd best in the NFL behind only the AFC West."

how so?
        Based on overall records.

Comment

• Originally posted by icantackleclaret View Post
          Do you suggest going for Quinn?

I woudln't. I'd give Frye more time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Dont you think AD would help everything? Take pressure off Frye to have to win games and take pressure off the D by eating the clock. Frye will not be Palmer but he can be Dilfer or better.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

Before this year, Losman was on the trading block. Then he had an average NFL year for a QB, not great. If Frye has an average year next year, they are no different in there progress.
              Said who??? you?

Comment

• overall record? Strength of schedule was weak for you guys....

http://www.buffalobills.com/games/schedule2006.jsp

maybe preseason strength of schedule, but not how the season finished.

Comment

• "Said who??? you?"

says this....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Before this year, Losman was on the trading block. Then he had an average NFL year for a QB, not great. If Frye has an average year next year, they are no different in there progress.
                    Wow, you really don't give up do you.

Levy publicly stated that he had no idea how that Losman story came about. He said that they even liked Losman and hoped he would become the starter. This was after his horrible 2005 season.

AVERAGE YEAR? Yeah...85 QB rating, 63 percent competion percentage, 19 TD's..average numbers.

I'm interested to know what you think of Frye's 10 TD/17 INT ratio and his 72 QB rating. If JP is average, Charlie Frye is utter garbage. Frye has never even had an average year.

You are making a fool out of yourself, BTW.

Comment

LEARN HOW TO QUOTE!!!!!!!

I never heard this before, I say BS

Comment

overall record? Strength of schedule was weak for you guys....

http://www.buffalobills.com/games/schedule2006.jsp

maybe preseason strength of schedule, but not how the season finished.
                        WOW...based on opponent's winning percentage the Bills had the toughest schedule in the NFL. This is a PROVEN FACT. If you don't believe me, go find the NFL.com article. It's out there. The Bills had THE TOUGHEST schedule in the NFL in 2006 and you can quote me on that.

Comment

• Its not BS, and of course a GM will reverse if he knows the player will be back, exspecially a 1st round QB.

If Mcgahee doesnt get traded, they will say they never really wanted to trade him nayways just so Mcgahee will have a good mood stature.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            WOW...based on opponent's winning percentage the Bills had the toughest schedule in the NFL. This is a PROVEN FACT. If you don't believe me, go find the NFL.com article. It's out there. The Bills had THE TOUGHEST schedule in the NFL in 2006 and you can quote me on that.
                            Scott even had it up on the draft order before but it's gone now.

Comment

• i want nate Clements, then you guys ruined the threat, take your Losman love fest to your team site.

Im sure other Bills fans are anxious to hear what you think of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                                LEARN HOW TO QUOTE!!!!!!!

I never heard this before, I say BS
                                This came about last year. Levy and Jauron completely dismissed this and said they had no idea how it came about and that Losman, Holcomb and Nall would compete for the starting role. Anyway, that article means absolutely nothing right now.

JP Losman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Derek Anderson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charlie Frye

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information