Donnie Edwards becomes FA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie Edwards becomes FA

Voids his contract. Would he fit into the MLB role in the Tampa 2?

I think he'll go to Dallas or SF. Dallas has wade phillips, his former defensive coordinator and SF has Greg Manusky, his former linebackers coach.

Comment

I think Dallas, San Francisco, or New Orleans are the most viable options that he has right now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Saints will give him a look. Can't say I'm so sure he would be a good addition though.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Does he have anyting left in the tank?????

Comment

That's what I'm worried about.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

i talk to him personally like a month ago. He told me he's signing with Dallas if Wade becomes the head coach or the 49ers cause he like Norv; but since Norv's gone to the Chargers look like he's signing with Dallas. Owe I work at a gym in los angeles, that's where I met him.

Comment

I have money on it that he becomes a Saint.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

There were rumors about him going to carolina last year and he'd be able to play on the weakside in our scheme which he'd fit perfectly. I'd like to see him, but I don't like our cap situation for fitting too many players in.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    I have money on it that he becomes a Saint.
                    Dallas..By sunday at the latest.....

Comment

hed be a good fit in dallas

Comment

I'd love him in Dallas, but what do you do with Bradie James and his contract?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334 View Post
                          I'd love him in Dallas, but what do you do with Bradie James and his contract?
                          And Bobby Carpenter.. he's probably better suited at ILB... I understand the ties but honestly....

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I don't see why the Cowboys need another ILB. Wasn't he supposed to go to NO last year? Any chance he ends up there?

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              I don't see why the Cowboys need another ILB. Wasn't he supposed to go to NO last year? Any chance he ends up there?
                              My guess is it's about 95% chance of happening.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information