Draft grades on the 07 draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft grades on the 07 draft

Were the Giants best with all 8 picks making the roster and 5 starters at sometime during the season? The Vikes with Peterson, 49ers with Willis?
    Eli rules!

IDK, but this thread gets an A+ Luee.

Comment

haha welcome to the forums
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Its been a year. lol all i can say

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Its still too early to tell for the Steelers...Lawrence Timmons didnt get much playing time so he is still an unknown...Lamarr Woodley had 4 sacks in about 6 snaps, and also 2 sacks in the playoff game he started (i.e. he is a man beast, who will eat you!)...Matt Spaeth caught a few TD's, and should be a solid No2 behind heath miller for years...Sepulveda was good as a rookie punter...Ryan McBean didnt get any playing time, but he could contribut next season...William *** played great as our no3/4 CB, he should hold down the nickel spot for some time...Dallas Baker will battle it out in camp, he could be the big target Ben is looking for. Overall a solid draft for the Steelers.

In my eyes the fact that we drafted Woodley makes it an A+++ :)

Comment

Its only been a year, but lemme tell you: Jamaal Anderson is a fatass.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Well, i dont like our draft at all. We drafted undersized LB in the 3 rd round and did cut him shortly after. Branch was injured, Breaston was average and Patrick saw limited playing time. Levi Brown played ok while he was healthy.

Comment

Russell's grade is obviously incomplete. Miller did well for a rookie in a bad offense (44 rec, 444 yds, 3 TDs) and he seemed to get better as the season went on. Moses obviously is an F. Henderson is an incomplete. Higgins is incomplete. Bush is an incomplete. Bowie is incomplete. Jay Richardson--so far a B, but we'll see where he goes from here. Frampton--F. O'Neal--A. Jonathan Holland--INC.

Grade--INC. Oren O'Neal and Richardson seem like good value picks and the kind of players that good teams need as roster fillers (not all starters can be All-Pro). O'Neal was a large reason for the success of the Raiders' running game last year. He was very good as a lead blocker. He needs a little help as a receiver though. Richardson provided a little pressure on the QB, but he was much more valuable against the run. He continued to get better as the season went on. And Zach Miller is a guy who can be a pretty good TE in the league I feel. For the guys that we can grade--B-/C+. Moses as a 3rd round pick not making it out of preseason hurts a lot.

Factoring in the trade for McCown and Williams for a 4th--C+/C.

In all honesty, it is ridiculously early to grade this. Even the guys who performed could turn into a Michael Clayton and fall off the face of the earth after a good rookie campaign.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

All I can say is that Dwayne Bowe is a stud!

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

i'll go out on a limb and give the G-men an A+ right now. I mean, the contributions from everyone in that draft was outstanding. Each pick played a big role with the exception of our 6th round OT Adam Koets
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I give the saints an F-

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                        Its only been a year, but lemme tell you: Jamaal Anderson is a fatass.

Who gets zero penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          John Holmes is a better and more productive penetrator than Jamaal Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            That's what she said?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              That's what she said?
                              No points. It was way too easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information