Marshall Cuts Arm In Tv Mishap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    Wife threw TV at him. Marshall tried to catch it.
    Yea, when he caught it he thought he scored a TD so he spiked it and the glass cut his arm. It sounds legit.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehe he was prolly drunk...like me...it sucks dor brincos fanbs though, caue he i s an up and cominf sstr....too bad, wish ihm wlel.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehe he was prolly drunk...like me...it sucks dor brincos fanbs though, caue he i s an up and cominf sstr....too bad, wish ihm wlel.
        Wow. That was a fun post...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          Wow. That was a fun post...
          You should check out his posts in the movie discussion thread. He created quite a few new words. :)

Comment

s didint create new wrods just chensge d the ones that were alreayd there...**** beer lol muahahahahha anwayysy cutting yousrefl on e TB os [ravtcaitlly i,[ossible, it takes a severe lack of agansf eye coodrinstion, i dunno how someone can do itr. but marsahall is a stud. hopefully he comes back dtonsgf for the broncos. adn my ravens dont playu thtem at all lol
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              s didint create new wrods just chensge d the ones that were alreayd there...**** beer lol muahahahahha anwayysy cutting yousrefl on e TB os [ravtcaitlly i,[ossible, it takes a severe lack of agansf eye coodrinstion, i dunno how someone can do itr. but marsahall is a stud. hopefully he comes back dtonsgf for the broncos. adn my ravens dont playu thtem at all lol
              Shhhhhh......

Time to lay down and go to sleep. Good Night APS.

Comment

Why dont women need driving licenses?

There are no roads between the kitchen and bedroom.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                  Shhhhhh......

Time to lay down and go to sleep. Good Night APS.
                  night cmdmmmmmc...hehehee punchign q TV

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    Why dont women need driving licenses?

There are no roads between the kitchen and bedroom.
                    Got that right. (although I'd heard the kitchen and laundry room)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

He was Beta testing the new Thor game for the Wii with the experimental Wii-giant hammer. He overdid it a bit and ended up flinging himself into his television.

Comment

Imo, there's just one explanation: Brandon Marshall is an emo. His agent is covering the story.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Haha this thread just reminded me of some classic none sports related injuries. These are some soccer ones:
                          Rio Ferdinand strained a ligament by resting his feet on the coffee table too long.
                          A Charlton player fell through a glass table whilst playing with his daughter.
                          Everton goalkeeper Richard Wright fell out of his loft a few years ago.
                          Santiago Canizares couldn't play in the World Cup because he dropped a bottle of aftershave on his foot.
                          Then my absolute favourite a Swedish player once collided with a moose when out jogging in the morning.

If those are all true, it wouldn't surprise me if Marshall did just have an accident.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                            Haha this thread just reminded me of some classic none sports related injuries. These are some soccer ones:
                            Rio Ferdinand strained a ligament by resting his feet on the coffee table too long.
                            A Charlton player fell through a glass table whilst playing with his daughter.
                            Everton goalkeeper Richard Wright fell out of his loft a few years ago.
                            Santiago Canizares couldn't play in the World Cup because he dropped a bottle of aftershave on his foot.
                            Then my absolute favourite a Swedish player once collided with a moose when out jogging in the morning.

If those are all true, it wouldn't surprise me if Marshall did just have an accident.
                            There was also one English player who fell off a chair and broke his arm (not sure but I believe it was in two places). It's absolutely possible this is nothing but an accident.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                              Imo, there's just one explanation: Brandon Marshall is an emo. His agent is covering the story.
                              haha that's the best reason
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

this is just what I need...I have enough worries about the broncos and the draft. Now our one stud is an emo. Great.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information