Marshall Cuts Arm In Tv Mishap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
    this is just what I need...I have enough worries about the broncos and the draft. Now our one stud is an emo. Great.
    he isnt your only stud...you have the ever young John Lynch. He can play WR for you too. Cause hes amazing.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      he isnt your only stud...you have the ever young John Lynch. He can play WR for you too. Cause hes amazing.
      Feeling better there chief?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        Feeling better there chief?
        lol nope, now im hung over...i was feeling great when i was hammered...and i definately felldown my stairs, and my back now has a hgue bruise. I am very sore...to go along with the hungoverness. Ive been reading some of my posts, and i raelly need to learn to spell when im drunk hahaha
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

lol nope, now im hung over...i was feeling great when i was hammered...and i definately felldown my stairs, and my back now has a hgue bruise. I am very sore...to go along with the hungoverness. Ive been reading some of my posts, and i raelly need to learn to spell when im drunk hahaha
          I absolutely loved your posts though. Hope the back heals well. Was it a good night?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

apparently the marshall story now is that he stepped on a mcdonalds bag, slipped, and tried to catch himself by extending his arm into his entertainment center and put it through his tv.

i bet he was just drunk, lol

Comment

Marshall must have been too drunk to remember anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I absolutely loved your posts though. Hope the back heals well. Was it a good night?
                lol i was reading them, and they were pretty hilarious...and let me tell you, it was a great night. Started out pounding 12 tall boys, then hit up a few clubs and bars, by the time i got home, i was not in good condition thats when i fell down the stairs. Ive played football since i was 8 years old, ive been in dozens of street fights, and i dont think ive ever been in this much pain. My housemates told me i fell really hard lol, which i totally believe.

Comment

At least he didn't destroy a sliding glass door.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

ive been in dozens of street fights
                    Badass alert.

On the topic of funny injuries I remember a couple years back when Jake Plummer broke his foot getting off a couch. That was pretty ridiculous.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                      Badass alert.

On the topic of funny injuries I remember a couple years back when Jake Plummer broke his foot getting off a couch. That was pretty ridiculous.
                      well i meant fights outside bars, parties, tussles, etc. But honest, my back is killing me right now...i dont understand how it hurts so much. Im not happy about that at all. This just further increases my hatred for socks...if i hadnt been wearing them, i wouldnt have slipped on the hardwood. Stupid socks.

Comment

well i meant fights outside bars, parties, tussles, etc. But honest, my back is killing me right now...i dont understand how it hurts so much. Im not happy about that at all. This just further increases my hatred for socks...if i hadnt been wearing them, i wouldnt have slipped on the hardwood. Stupid socks.
                        I feel for you. I almost torned my ACL falling down stairs while I was drunk, a couple of years ago.
                        Look at the bright side: at least we're not emo like Brandon Marshall.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Wow this story just gets better and better...........

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Brandon Marshall's arm-through-the TV injury occurred when he slipped on an empty McDonalds bag.

Happens to the best of 'em. Marshall apparently tried to brace his fall with his arm and put it through the television entertainment center. "It's funny because I pride myself on YAC (yards after catch) and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands," Marshall said. "So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down." His arm will be in a cast for two weeks. It's uncertain how many stitches he needed.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

per pft
                            MARSHALL SEVERED ARTERY, TENDONS, NERVE
                            Posted by Mike Florio on March 24, 2008, 7:21 p.m.
                            We knew there was more to the bizarre Brandon “I’ll Say I Slipped On A McDonald’s Bag Because No One Will Believe I Slipped On A Banana Peel” Marshall story.

And indeed there is.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Marshall seriously screwed up his right arm when he supposedly slipped on a paper bag from McDonald’s and crashed his arm into a television entertainment center.

As it turns out, Marshall didn’t slip on a bag. Per Schefter, Marshall admitted to the team that he was wrestling with family members when the incident occurred.

Maybe coach Mike Shanahan suggested that Marshall’s version of the events would be subjected to a polygraph test, and that Marshall opted not to try to beat the machine.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

That version is a little better than the MCDonalds bag version..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

i wonder if "wrestling" means screwing around or if it means like....serious fight going on there.

the difference could be huge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information