Marshall Cuts Arm In Tv Mishap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Cuts Arm In Tv Mishap

Receiver Brandon Marshall is, by all appearances, poised to become an elite NFL receiver.

To make it happen in 2008, however, he’ll have to overcome a non-football injury that he recently suffered.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Marshall slipped and fell at his home and stuck his arm through a television set. Marshall was treated and released at a local hospital, where he received stitches in his arm.

Maybe the given explanation is the truth, but it’s hard not to be skeptical. In the past, multiple pro athletes have gotten themselves hurt at home — and then they’ve offered up flimsy excuses as to what really happened.

We’ve got a feeling that there’s more to this particular story. Maybe we’ll find out more, possibly with the aid of Coach Kevlar’s polygraph machine.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Who just slips and puts there arm through a TV...I wonder what really happend.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

maybe he was playing Wii...

Comment

cuts arm while slipping and running into a tv AKA punched a tv

my best friend did it, had a nasty long scar on his arm now but dont think it will affect him

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

he had Duke in the tourney

Comment

i doubt this because i imagine he has a flat-screen and i don't see those doing much damage

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Unless this guy has an old-school TV with antannes I highly doubt he got a serious injury from his TV.

Comment

His wife ducked.

Comment

the tv hit him

Comment

Remember Brian Griese missing a start for the Broncos when he "tripped over his dog". The dog was in the process of eating his playbook.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

JBond and I determined that he slapped a high woman into the TV while on a roid rage.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        Remember Brian Griese missing a start for the Broncos when he "tripped over his dog". The dog was in the process of eating his playbook.
                        It was the dog from the never ending story. That's a serious injury.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                          Unless this guy has an old-school TV with antannes I highly doubt he got a serious injury from his TV.
                          aye, thats what i was thinking too. even if hes only on his rookie contract and is making like, 700k a years, thats more than enough to get a fantastic plasma tv.

i think something else happened.......something he wouldnt want people knowing

Comment

Wife threw TV at him. Marshall tried to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              Wife threw TV at him. Marshall tried to catch it.
                              That man's gotta learn how to put women in their place.

...the kitchen.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information