No Fun League: Haircut time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    So if you have long hair its makes you look like a thug?
    Yea man, thug life!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

what ever happened to freedom of expression? I understand the dress code with uniforms and such but i dont think they should start regulating how players keep themselves personally.

Comment

I do not see the big deal of this. They said they wouldn't allow the players to wear their hair that long. Nowhere did it say they were going to force them to get haircuts. They just have to get bigger helmets and put it in a ponytail or some **** like that. I wouldn't know. I keep the head shaved.

Comment

this has to be one of the dumbest rules ive ever heard.
          If they wanna have frickin long hair and take the risk of getting it pulled then its there choice.
          This is like telling the players they cant have facial hair

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I would love to see Poly with short hair. I think he would look funny. I also think Mathis would look badass with a fade.

Comment

Polo with shortish hair...

Comment

The NFL is a business...and an employer has a right to make it's employees abide by a dress code...hell, the NBA makes it's players wear suits and ties...why can't the NFL not allow long hair and such...

if the players don't like they shouldn't play PROFESSIONAL football....

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  The NFL is a business...and an employer has a right to make it's employees abide by a dress code...hell, the NBA makes it's players wear suits and ties...why can't the NFL not allow long hair and such...

if the players don't like they shouldn't play PROFESSIONAL football....
                  Here Here.

Comment

There are just so many businesses out there that apply a dress code. Why shouldn't professional athletes getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have to abide by a similiar rule? And as has been mentioned, it's not even saying they have to get a haircut! They just have to keep their hair from obscuring the name on their jersey.

BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I don't see why this needs to be done.

Comment

The proposed rule says that it can't cover their name on the jersey, the new trend would be men wearing pigtails.

Comment

Dreadlocks are the identity of the the Packers' secondary.

Comment

Make em get a haircut. The NFL is not for girls. Cut your hair.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                              There are just so many businesses out there that apply a dress code. Why shouldn't professional athletes getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have to abide by a similiar rule? And as has been mentioned, it's not even saying they have to get a haircut! They just have to keep their hair from obscuring the name on their jersey.

BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL.
                              Its like a highschool making that rule.. its stupid

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Isn't it againist Atari Bibgy's religion or something of that nature to cut his hair?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information