X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fun League: Haircut time?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...ut-of-helmets/

Originally posted by The Article
    Adam Schefter reported on NFL Network that the NFL's competition committee is considering a rule that would bar a player from wearing his hair long enough on the field to obscure his name on the back of his jersey. Players like Polamalu and Jaguars cornerback Rashaen Mathis would either need to get a haircut or figure out a way to stuff all that hair in their helmets throughout a game.

NFL forum is pretty dead recently, opinions on this?

damn shame
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

This is ********.

Comment

Big deal.....

I fail to see how this is a "damn shame."

Comment

Isn't it easier to call out players with long hair then short? whats the hole point of this?

Comment

good, make the bums look professional, not like thugs

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I'm fine with it. These guys need to realize that this is also a business and there not above the team/league.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                exactly. Plus it eliminates the possibility of the hair tackle

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts" - Jim Morrison

I don't support forced haircuts, however, wasn't someone pulled down by the hair? Anyway, wear a hairnet pfft.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Eric Green tackled Steven Jackson by his hair once, I believe it saved a touchdown so I'm all for the long hair

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                      damn shame
                      Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      This is ********.
                      i agree with both of you. i work at a fortune 500 company and am growing my hair out long enough to donate it to Lock of Love. the business side of it makes no sense, its pointless. it is the persons choice if he wants to grow it out.

why is long hair associated with thugness?? that doesn't make sense to me. i would be pissed if this rule went down.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

dusty dvorchek.

i like hairy tackles.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Get the hell out of here with that ish. "Thugs"? *rolls eyes*
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

So if you have long hair its makes you look like a thug?
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Haha, wow.

I don't even know why the NFL would consider this. Just a lame ass rule to make every player look the same on the field.

RIP ST

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information