Is thompson the best GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    That right there shows a clear mastery of the English language.
    Great post glad you could contribute.

Comment

• You actually counted How ***
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by tjpackers View Post
        You actually counted How ***
        This just made the good packer fans on this board look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
          Great post glad you could contribute.
          Terrific response, glad you were able to show us that you can write a legible and coherent response. By the way, your rep doesn't do jack **** so you might as well not use it.

Same to you tjpackers.

Comment

• As far as the last decade, I think the most overlooked front office has to be the Eagles. Just look at the job they have done with the talent that they have.

Also, let's be more of a family at Christmas on this forum rather than one at Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              As far as the last decade, I think the most overlooked front office has to be the Eagles. Just look at the job they have done with the talent that they have.
              Assuming you are saying that they have poor talent, that doesn't really make sense. If their talent level is low then their front office is to blame for not bringing in good players. They have a lot of playmakers but not great overall talent. They did a decent job of building up the lines but you have to wonder what McNabb would have done with decent receivers. Their offense is too reliant on Westbrook.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                Assuming you are saying that they have poor talent, that doesn't really make sense. If their talent level is low then their front office is to blame for not bringing in good players. They have a lot of playmakers but not great overall talent. They did a decent job of building up the lines but you have to wonder what McNabb would have done with decent receivers. Their offense is too reliant on Westbrook.
                Well you make a good point and to that I don't have a rebuttal. I concede defeat. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information