ESPN's Top 40 Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addict View Post
    Berrian is 27, he was a bear until this offseason, that kinda counts, right?
    id say no because this seems to be based a little off of expectations as well, and since hell be a vike from here on out, ill say no

Comment

Looks like Javon Walker is ranked surprisingly high and I'd rank Ronald Curry ahead of Jerry Porter as well.

Comment

The top of the list was pretty solid, but after that it started to sour around 20ish onward.

Comment

"61. Nate Burleson
          Seattle Seahawks
          Burleson has No. 2 WR skills, but because of his lack of speed, you'd rather have him as your third receiver. He fits the system in Seattle thanks to his ability to read coverages and his fluid, nimble route-running skills. He is not very dangerous after the catch and is not a great blocker. "

Lack of speed? Not very good after the catch? Huh?

Yeah...it's his ability to read coverage and his route running that give him his kick and punt returning ability....right...
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

LMFAO at Jerry Porter being on that list..LOL
            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

is lee evans on there?

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                is lee evans on there?
                In pretty good shape at #20.

Comment

thanks, i cant really open up a lot of tabs because my brother is on xbox live and it makes the game lag when i get on a lot of sites

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                    is lee evans on there?
                    actually he's not. Guess they felt he wasn't top 64 worthy............what kind of question is that lol

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Nice how T.O.'s 10 drops gets mentioned but Randy's 9 does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                        Nice how T.O.'s 10 drops gets mentioned but Randy's 9 does not.
                        I think its fair to rank Moss ahead of TO though. Theyre definately 1 and 2, but I think Moss is the best hands down.

Ive yet to see any WR impact a defensive strategy (this includes the GOAT Jerry Rice) more than Randy Moss.

Also the 2 most prolific offenses in NFL history both had Randy Moss at WR. Thats not coincidence.

Definitely 1 and 2 in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          BOWE top 5 next year ya heardddddddddd
                          Not until he gets a QB.

Comment

Boldin is an animal. He just goes out and takes a beating but doesn't get the respect he deserves because he wasn't a high draft pick and he doesn't complain/celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I think its fair to rank Moss ahead of TO though. Theyre definately 1 and 2, but I think Moss is the best hands down.

Ive yet to see any WR impact a defensive strategy (this includes the GOAT Jerry Rice) more than Randy Moss.

Also the 2 most prolific offenses in NFL history both had Randy Moss at WR. Thats not coincidence.

Definitely 1 and 2 in my eyes.
                              I would also put Moss ahead of T.O. -- He can be counted on more than T.O. can to make a clutch catch. He spreads the field deeper.

But to point out the 10 drops on Owens and negate the fact that Randy had 9 is a little reckless on the journalist part.

The reason I say this is because T.O. is basically "known for drops" and Randy is "known for sure hands", but the margin of difference wasn't as big this past season.

Comment

Is it just me being a Jets fan or should Cotchery and Coles be ranked higher??? I think they are pretty low, some guys above them aren't better. Especially considering the bad QB play on the Jets, and horrible OL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information