Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins vs Giants Sept 4 season opener

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

I dont see the skins winning more than 3 or 4 games but i think they can still split one with the giants, not at NY and not this early in the season though so it is gonna probably get bad.
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Info here also:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Time to rain on that superbowl parade :)

Comment

Well that's pretty underwhelming. No offense to the Redskins but of all the options they are far from the most compelling team.

I guess they figure people will watch anything if they're that starved for football.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I hope the Redskins kick their a$$

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i think if campbell has a breakout year the skins could suprise some people. But they also need the line to stay healthy

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

you really think you can split the Giants? holy ****, we're the reigning champs, and we still get like no respect.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              you really think you can split the Giants? holy ****, we're the reigning champs, and we still get like no respect.
              you also have a target on your back the size of Manhattan
              The super bowl winner always has a giant target

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                yea i dont understand the hate, you all wanted us to beat the Pats and ruin their chance at history, now you go a full 180 and start hating on us, not right man, not right.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  you also have a target on your back the size of Manhattan
                  The super bowl winner always has a giant target
                  so? we know that, but since when does that result in us not getting respect? The Pats had a HUGE target on their back starting after they beat the Colts and were undefeated, they did pretty well under that pressure(until the Super Bowl at least ;) )

i can understand why princey's kinda bitter, after, well you guys know...
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Well you still have some glaring holes, IMO
                    Toomer could drop off at any year. He has been around for awhile. Though Steve Smith looks nice. Oline is decent. Good TE's and RB's. Defensive line has alot of great pass rushers, but I still think its weak against the run. Safties are a major concern and outside of Pierce i dont think you guys have good LB's. CB's could be better too

Comment

Toomer could drop off at any year. He has been around for awhile. Though Steve Smith looks nice. Oline is decent. Good TE's and RB's. Defensive line has alot of great pass rushers, but I still think its weak against the run. Safties are a major concern and outside of Pierce i dont think you guys have good LB's. CB's could be better too
                      Any reciever could drop off at any year, he came up big for us in the playoffs making nice catches at pivotal times. OLine is more than decent, DB is a major concern that will most likely addressed early in the draft and maybe still in FA. In our scheme WE DONT NEED GOOD LBs, and besides we have AP who is good, Kiwi could be good but is definately a good pass rusher, and Wilk will be decent.
                      CBs are fine for right now, Ross Madison Webster RW Dockery all started for us last year (maybe not RW but he did all two years ago).

Comment

wait, really? Wasn't Toomer supposed to drop off last year? Is our OL really only decent? They didn't prove enough last year with a "glaring hole at LT".

Our DL is weak against the run? WHAT!?!?! that's news to me. Tuck, and Strahan are EXCELLENT against the run, and that's the only good Robbins can do. Just ask Ryan Grant, I'm pretty sure he thinks we're good there Safety, OLB and CB were big concerns last year, but we did ok with that didn't we? lets also remember the Giants are UPGRADING our LB's by subtaction. Kiwi is back, he started last year remember, and Gerris is much more athletic than Mitchell was
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Guys understand. People still think that the Pats lost. No one really notices that the Giants won. It sucks, but we just gotta beat them all again for our respect.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                            yea i dont understand the hate, you all wanted us to beat the Pats and ruin their chance at history, now you go a full 180 and start hating on us, not right man, not right.
                            oh please, you act like winning the super bowl will have everyone running around saying " I love the Giants their gonna win this thing again", their is no hating so get off that high horse, but you have to show you can consistently be a contender(Colts, Pats) before anyone considers you a shoe in to win anything and frankly one season doesnt do that...its getting a little old hearing everyone crying for respect after one season already.

Regardless, I was hoping the Cowboys and Giants would get the season opener, ill still watch anyway.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              oh please, you act like winning the super bowl will have everyone running around saying " I love the Giants their gonna win this thing again", their is no hating so get off that high horse, but you have to show you can consistently be a contender(Colts, Pats) before anyone considers you a shoe in to win anything and frankly one season doesnt do that...its getting a little old hearing everyone crying for respect after one season already.

Regardless, I was hoping the Cowboys and Giants would get the season opener, ill still watch anyway.
                              no, we're not even close to "crying for respect" it's just that we've gotten absolutly NONE during the playoffs, leading up to the Super Bowl, or even after.

The Cowboys get more than we do, and last I checked, they haven't won a playoff game since the mid 90's. So i don't think it's being a contender, considering we've made the playoffs the past 3 years, and have been to 2 super bowls in the past 8
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information