Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Jackson is my choice.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Dallas-Jay Ratliff
      http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4654/dal6mm.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Offense - Roddy White
        Defense - Michael Boley

Both played at a pro-bowl level at their positions, but were overlooked for players with 'name' reputation. Those two were the only bright spots for the team last year.
        Colston deserved the Pro Bowl over White. kkthxbye

;)
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Jason Brown. Not many realize that he is one of the best young guards in the game right now.

Comment

• Steve Hutchinson.

He's the best offensive lineman we have.

The only deserving pro bowler on that line for sure.

Birk isn't the same after injuries like hernias and stuff.

McKinnie is grossly overweight and gets burned by speed ends.

Comment

• I would say Manny Lawson. A lot of people will look at his numbers and see that he doesn't yet look like the feared pass rusher the Niners hoped to get a couple of years ago, but he's become a great leader in the lockerroom (at least according to Nolan) and looked, before the injury last year, like he was on his way to being one of the best coverage LBs in the league. The defense also had a notably tougher time getting off the field after he was hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information