No announcement yet.

Your Team's Most Underated player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Wilson DB, converted from WR at the beginning of the season for Buffalo.

For New England, DL Mike Wright, played very well in replacement time for either Richad Seymour or Ty Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      well pretty much, on defense its probably Tuck, AP, or Madison
      Tuck is definitely not underrated anymore. And AP is just about right in people's appreciation of him. As for Madison, he is such a wash because he is so old and hurt, I don't know what to make of him half the time.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
        Amen to that. I also think that Donald Lee is a lot better than most people think.
        definitly. but atleast Donald Lee gets some recognition. I must of seen atleast 20 mockdrafts on mymockdraft.com that had GB getting a first round DT

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I would probably go with B.J. Askew. He had a great year as lead blocker and played a crucial role in the success of the running game despite injuries to Cadillac Williams and Michael Pittman.

Comment

Dallas - Chris Canty

Comment

B.J. Askew did great at fullback we had alot of players step up for us last year

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                Tuck is definitely not underrated anymore. And AP is just about right in people's appreciation of him. As for Madison, he is such a wash because he is so old and hurt, I don't know what to make of him half the time.
                How bout Eli Manning?
                The dude did just when the super bowl, but there are some major consitency problems

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  George Wilson DB, converted from WR at the beginning of the season for Buffalo.

For New England, DL Mike Wright, played very well in replacement time for either Richad Seymour or Ty Warren.
                  Little known as he may be, I don't think Wilson is good enough to be called underrated. He's a great team guy who had some takeaways, but his coverage and tackling left a lot to be desired. I like him for depth as he continues to get better at the position.

My pick would be either of the guys on the right side. Brad Butler or Langston Walker.

Comment

a serious one for the bears: desmond clark. looked like our best pass catcher at times last years.....might actually be the best pass catcher headed into next year. he and olsen on the field at the same time will be a mismatch problem from hell for any defense. hopefully ol ron turner knows enough to actually do that.....

one i feel for the bears: devin hester. as long as there is one human being on the planet that doesnt think he is the best return man in football today, he is underrated. i think TMQ said it best once last year in that every team should kick or punt it straight out of bounds when he is on the field. even kickoffs. give the bears usually godawful offense good field position, theyre less likely to score than hester is...

Comment

Jovan Haye is very underrated. Mockmakers across the globe keep saying how we need to draft a pass rushing UT and we need to replace Warren Sapp, but Haye is a top 10 UT IMO (there aren't many good ones) and a key piece for this team to build on. If we need a DT it's a NT to replace Hovan (aging) and some depth for rotational purposes because Haye is average at best against the run, especially when he wears down at the end of drives.

Also underrated:

Earnest Graham, BJ Askew, Donald Penn, Greg White & Jermaine Phillips.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ryan Pickett
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

ravens- Kelly Gregg- is a top 5 NT in the entire league, hands down. Hes so underrated it isnt even funny. he makes our defence work.

on offense prolly derrick mason. hes getting up there, but he had 102 receptions last year. still a solid reciever who gets little credit
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Mike Sellers - FB

Great lead blocker and a receiving option out of the backfield. Near 300 pounds yet still light on his feet, jumping over chumps. Takes 2-3 people to take him down nearly every time.

Also, he hits like no other.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXrra91QSvU

Comment

Underrated for the lions is Gerald Alexander and Mike Furrey. Furrey just runs good routes and rarely drops a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                                Mike Sellers - FB

Great lead blocker and a receiving option out of the backfield. Near 300 pounds yet still light on his feet, jumping over chumps. Takes 2-3 people to take him down nearly every time.

Also, he hits like no other.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXrra91QSvU

\

I met that dude...built like a truck

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information