Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etk View Post
    Earnest Graham
    Should have made the pro bowl over Marion Barber.

As for the Jets, I'm going to have to agree with the guy who said Jericho
    Cotchery.

Comment

I gotta second Johnny Jolly for the Pack, we were a lot stronger before he got hurt last year.
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

chris baker. good blocker and good hands
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Baltimore: Demetrius Williams & Troy Smith

Houston: Fred Bennett

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
            chris baker. good blocker and good hands
            Chris "the touchdown maker" Baker

oh and for the Giants- Shaun O'Hara.

mainly because he went to RU, but not talked about much, but one of the better centers in the league, and the anchor and captain and leader of our OL
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
              Reed Doughty
              He looked good down the stretch

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              BJ Askew is a Cincy guy, nice to see him gettin some love. He was unreal in HS.

As for the Bengals, our most underrated player is probably Domata Peko.
              Peko looked nice, too bad the rest of the D was so bad

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                Anthony Herrera had a good season for us at right guard.
                That's who I thought of as well, the silent hero of the O-Line. But to be a little different I'll go on the defensive side and say Chad Greenway. He just made plays during the season.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                  Should have made the pro bowl over Marion Barber.

As for the Jets, I'm going to have to agree with the guy who said Jericho
                  Cotchery.
                  cotchery isnt underated. he gets a lot of credit.

baker on the other hand is completely underated. he blocks because they ask him to and when he goes out in coverage he puts up good numbers. i think he'll be a sleep TE unless we draft one because he won't have to block so much with the upgrades at oline.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I know you said pick one, but I am breaking the rules.

Rams
                    MLB- Will Witherspoon- One of the best MLB's in the league
                    FS- Oshiomogho Atogwe- Led the NFC in ints I believe, will become a top safety in the league
                    HB- Steven Jackson- Kidding

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Chargers: Olshansky

Comment

Jets: Chris Baker, soley on the basis that people have heard of Cotchery because of his production. Same with Kerry Rhodes, he may not make the pro bowl, but people know and respect his game. Baker on the other hand is a guy you will never hear about, but when i watch him he seems reliable both blocking and suprisingly in his catching ability.

I think Baker also exceeds Leon Washington, although his kick return abilities certainly are an asset that cannot be overlooked

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Defense: Domata Peko
                          Offense: Stacy Andrews (obviously the organization didn't underrate him)

Comment

Brian Westbrook. For some reason, people love to overlook this guy. He plays on a team where he's the only offensive playmaker yet is still a stud. Criminally underused at times, he can do it all. Rushing, receiving, returning etc...

Comment

I think most Titans' fans underrate the importance and impact LenDale White had last season. Other than that, while the OL gets respect as a whole, you'd be hard pressed to see Michael Roos or David Stewart get individual recognition when they make one of the league's better young OT tandems.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                Chris "the touchdown maker" Baker

oh and for the Giants- Shaun O'Hara.

mainly because he went to RU, but not talked about much, but one of the better centers in the league, and the anchor and captain and leader of our OL
                                haha, the sad part about it is that its partly true and he goes to RU

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information