Your Team's Most Underated player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Team's Most Underated player

Lets all be careful here. We all know the homerfest that this can turn into. So lets all choose wisely. Only one player...

Johnny Jolly for Green Bay
    Played great and line play was visibly worse when he got hurt.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Justin Fargas

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Matt Wilhelm ILB. When he was hurt for a few games the defense was at its statistical worst and both the run and pass defense suffered greatly.

Comment

Gabe Watson, one of the best young NTs in the league, can't believe we got him with a 4th

Comment

Tought question for KC. Jarrad Page. He had to do alot more than he should have in run support since their wasnt any on KC
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

How about the entire Giants o-line.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I have a few, that are underrated across the league. I'll list in order
              1-Jerricho Cotchery-He has great hands, physical, tough to bring down, great route runner, underrated speed. People say hes too slow, yet he still can bust a 70 yard TD and burn the secondary. I think he has the heart of a champion, and really just keeps improving, should of been a starter since he was a rookie, but Herman Edwards screwed that up. Definite steal from that class.
              2-Kerry Rhodes-Amazing safety, playmaker, great blitzer, probably the best safety in the NFL at coming up and hitting stride with his blitz and getting to the QB. We didn't really do it this year, but when we did he had 5 sacks in 2006. Also jumps routes well and athletic as hell, should of been a pro bowler this year and last. top 5 safety in the NFL. Vocal leader for us also.
              3-Leon Washington-Great back up RB, had a 5.0 average with our horrible OL, fast, elusive, great vision and patients. Good receiver out of the backfield, great KR, good PR. Does everything, great team player, and teammate. Positive attitude in the locker room, a joy to watch on sundarys.

Comment

Anthony Herrera had a good season for us at right guard.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  How about the entire Giants o-line.
                  well pretty much, on defense its probably Tuck, AP, or Madison

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    Johnny Jolly for Green Bay
                    Played great and line play was visibly worse when he got hurt.
                    Amen to that. I also think that Donald Lee is a lot better than most people think.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

philip buchanon played well last year its his spot to lose with kelly gone

Comment

No one on the Lions is really underrated. We only have a few good players on our entire team. If I had to pick someone, I'd say Gerald Alexander. He played quite well for us last year as a rookie but because the defense as a whole sucked, no one cared.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          Gabe Watson, one of the best young NTs in the league, can't believe we got him with a 4th
                          i liked him coming out. wasnt sure why he dropped
                          Is he starting over former Michigan teammate Branch or did they move him to DE?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Michael Boley. People are coming around though.

Comment

Gore can no longer claim the prize, it goes to Delanie Walker TE

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information