No announcement yet.

Breakout Sophmore in 2008?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy Smith if the pieces fall kindly. Kevin Boss perhaps. Craig Davis, maybe Drew Stanton, and finally Stewart Bradley.

Comment

If Keith Brooking is released, which I hope he is despite his contributions to the team, I really like Stephen Nicholas at weakside linebacker. Ballhawk who can blitz and cover.

Justin Blalock should be much better.

Chris Houston if he improves his ball skills. But word is that the new regime in Atlanta likes our sixth round cornerback from last year a lot as well, him being David Irons, who would have likely been a third round pick had he not had so many injury concerns.

Laurent Robinson had a very good rookie year, and if he can pass Michael Jenkins or Joe Horn on the depth chart his numbers should improve.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

No one on the Bucs really. Jackson, Sears and Adams all broke out already IMO, but I think Gaines will improve his production a lot after starting slow last year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          He provided leadership and showed promise, you can hardly expect a rookie QB to do much more than that.

Considering the #1 overall pick did well worse.
          I dont know what happen to JP Losman. He looked good in '06

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I hope Aundrae Allison gets more of a chance with the Vikings as a fan of his

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'll go out on a limb and say that Calvin Johnson has a better year than last year, but still doesn't justify his draft position.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                I'll go out on a limb and say that Calvin Johnson has a better year than last year, but still doesn't justify his draft position.
                It's quite mind-boggling how Detroit could have Gaines Adams and 2 (2008) 2nd rounders right now instead of Johnson. As good as he is, the Lions don't need him like they need an edge rusher, an inside backer and a CB. Your loss Matt Millen....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Leon Hall should be much improved after one year in the pros. Ndukwe will start and will probably be our Houshmandzadeh on defense for a while.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    It's quite mind-boggling how Detroit could have Gaines Adams and 2 (2008) 2nd rounders right now instead of Johnson. As good as he is, the Lions don't need him like they need an edge rusher, an inside backer and a CB. Your loss Matt Millen....
                    Dude, you're preaching to the choir. We arguably had a need at every single position last season other than WR, DT, and WLB. So what does Millen do, he takes a WR because he is the "best player available." Someone needs to tell him that it is ok to take the "second best player available" if your team has a major hole there. I really wanted Joe Thomas. We could've put him at LT and moved Backus to RT, thus improving the OL in two spots. You don't know how painful it was to see Thomas have a Pro Bowl season. Hell, like you said we could've traded down to get Gaines Adams and I would've been happy. Millen tried too hard to make the fans happy on Draft Day by making a "sexy" pick. He can't pass up QB's, RB's, and WR's. If there wasn't an immense pressure from Marinelli to pick Ernie Sims, it wouldn't have surprised me if he took Matt Leinart two years ago.

Comment

for the Jaguars I would say Justin Durant...the kid is a man beast and played lights out in the second half of last season...

Comment

hopefully JaMarcus Russell or Zach Miller

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Stewart Bradley
                          Victor Abiamiri

Both are really good and the Eagles have holes at their posistion so the starting spots are theirs to win

Comment

Anthony Spencer- I see him getting more playing time this year.

Lamar Woodley- He played well when he was in last year. With Haggans gone he'll see the field even more.

Greg Olsen- The Bears have no solid wr's and will have to rely more on Olsen.

Comment

David Harris

Comment

Offense: Dwayne Bowe & Ahmad Bradshaw

Defense: LaMarr Woodley & David Harris

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information