No announcement yet.

Breakout Sophmore in 2008?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On defense, I will go with Stewart Bradley of the Eagles.

On offense, I will go with Calvin Johnson of the Lions.

And of course for my homer picks, I would have to say Justin Harrell will have a pretty good year in the solid rotation that the Packers have at DT.
    Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

Homer pick: Jamaal Anderson - he was always going to take a little development, and I'm confident that the premature naysayers will eat their words.

Other: Calvin Johnson - if he can stay healthy, both he and Roy will put up big numbers.
      TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Jamarcus Russell

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          I was gonna mention him but wasn't sure if he was starting next season. So I'll go with Timmons, Russell and Johnson.
          There is no guarantee that Timmons will be starting next year. Who knows if he has the playbook down. If he can beat out Larry Foote for the starting job. Lamar Woodley is a lock to start because we have no one else to play that spot. We still have Larry Foote.....so yea.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Ted Ginn Jr., hopefully, with John Beck as well. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Prrrrrrrrrrff Larry Foote! ;)

In all seriousness man, i think Foote would be better suited as a backup/special teamer. Foote is the kind of tenacious player our ST was lacking last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                Prrrrrrrrrrff Larry Foote! ;)

In all seriousness man, i think Foote would be better suited as a backup/special teamer. Foote is the kind of tenacious player our ST was lacking last year.
                Ummm...no. Foote is better suited right were he is at the moment.
                And if Timmons was half the player everyone here acts like he is, then why wasn't he the tenacious player our ST was lacking last year?? If he can't play good on ST how can yall expect him to play well starting??

And that is in all seriousness as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  hopefully JaMarcus Russell or Zach Miller
                  they are going to depend on each other. I think Miller will be our best Sophomore

Overall I have to say either Calvin or Posluszny, I truly think Posluszny would have challenged Willis last year had he stayed healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    Ted Ginn Jr., hopefully, with John Beck as well. :)
                    I am big on Ginn jr., but I am a Buckeye homer, so... I would like to see him and Beck light it up, just not against the Raiders!

Comment

pro bowl year for Levi Brown and will show why he was picked over Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by azbmxican View Post
                        pro bowl year for Levi Brown and will show why he was picked over Adrian Peterson.
                        haha he better not let anyone do anything EVER to show why he was picked over Peterson.

Comment

I'll throw down a homer pick and say Jamaal Anderson. Even though he went sackless last year, I see him dropping some weight to add some speed back to his game and having a Mario Williamsesque sophmore season. Maybe not as many sacks, but still the same turn around to answer some critics.
                          Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
                          Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

Comment

Originally posted by azbmxican View Post
                            how would he do that? in all respect to Brown, i dont think he can outplay AP unless AP drops alot in production

Comment

Eric Weddle baby! He got McCree cut, and is going to beast it up.

Comment

Robert Meachem has nowhere to go but up!
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information