Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Johnson

Comment

It could be Ahmad Bradshaw if he ever gets enough carries...

Comment

Sidney Rice - Most likely will be the Number 2 Receiver this year along with Berrian. He showed great stuff last year before he was injuried.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          Robert Meachem has nowhere to go but up!
          Ditto for Jamaal Anderson AKA Big Glaze.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Jamaal Anderson, Chris Houston now that he's in his more natural LCB role, Justin Blalock if we get a natural LT next to him.

Owner of ScarDraft
            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

I think Gaines will be just like Mario, both had slow starts in his rookie year then began to show some promise in the 2nd half of the season. I expect him to have a season comparable to Mario last year with 10+ sacks. Arron Sears should also continue to improve. If Black gets some more playing time he could impress, but I think he'll have to wait another year until Brooks retires.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

ted ginn jr, ahmad bradshaw, calvin johnson, marshawn lynch, and poz

SPLOOSH

Comment

I'm going to homer pick it and say Zack Miller is going to have a good season in 2008. Russell will likely be iffy this year, but much of the success that he has will be because of his chemistry with Miller. I'm not saying Gates-like numbers, but close to 650 yards or more.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

i'm going to second Ben Grubbs

Comment

[QUOTE=a guy i really like is jason hill in SF. it might not be this year, but sometime in the near future, i see him succeeding in martz's offense. Thats providing Alex Smith and that entire team pull their act together.[/QUOTE]

Probably not Hills year... I wish it was, but Sullivan and Nolan have been very reluctant about giving young wr's playing time. I really like him too, he was a freaking beast with the cougars and has plenty of speed, good size, and good mits.

I will say that Joe Staley will have a breakout year, if those big uglys can have breakout years. He is going back to the left side his natural position, which he is much better suited for with his athleticism. He was pretty good at RT last season and started every game despite how raw he was and the jump in competition. But I fully expect him to take his game to another level and hopefully be Martz's new Orlando Pace.

Comment

(Insert First or Second Round Draft Pick of My Team that Underperformed)

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

(not funny)

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                            Sidney Rice - Most likely will be the Number 2 Receiver this year along with Berrian. He showed great stuff last year before he was injuried.
                            Rice will benefit from Berrian's presence the most, or at least quite a bit. I could see him having a very good year.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                              Offense-Calvin Johnson

Defense [homer]Laron Landry[homer/]
                              I agree with both, the Skins have a beast in Landry, and Johnson will be a monster.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw playing from the start; also Ross, Smith and Boss. The entire Giant rookie class.
                                Eli rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information