NFL to announce Week 1 primetime and Thanksgiving games Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderFan View Post
    Who the hell is hester.........If i was the head coach i would kick to him, i heard he is slow
    Yeah... I didn't see him at that Raiders game did you?

Comment

So does anyone know what's the deal with why we haven't heard about the Thanksgiving games yet? As a Lions fan this is all I cared about regarding this story since we still suck and will never open a season.

Comment

Originally posted by ESimsfan87 View Post
        So does anyone know what's the deal with why we haven't heard about the Thanksgiving games yet? As a Lions fan this is all I cared about regarding this story since we still suck and will never open a season.

you got that right

Comment

Originally posted by ESimsfan87 View Post
          I can narrow it down for you.

Its either Tennessee at Detroit or Jax at Detroit

Its a CBS game this year so these are the only 2 options.

Most likely Ten because of VY IMO

Comment

I personally think the Rams-Dolphins got the shaft.

Comment

Whens the last time Dallas or Det didnt have a thanksgiving game? Just seems like its been that way for some time but I could be overlooking a year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Whens the last time Dallas or Det didnt have a thanksgiving game? Just seems like its been that way for some time but I could be overlooking a year.
                ahhh Last year the Packers played the Lions on thanksgiving.... thats been more a tradition then Dallas vs Detroit.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I think he meant when was the last time neither played on thanksgiving (i.e. not necessarily played each other).....Dallas v Detroit isn't a yearly fixture unless North is playing East, or they both finish in the same placement in this division.

Comment

You might want to check this out:

http://www.profootballhof.com/histor...anksgiving.jsp
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information