No announcement yet.

Will Chad Johnson get traded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they really have an option at this point? He has spent the offseason running the team through the mud, and I can't imagine the lockerroom or staff accepting him back with open arms. I figure they either trade him or sit him for part of the year.

Comment

If he comes in and does things the right way as Marvin said, I don't see a reason to keep him off the field. He can say what he wants for all im care as long as he comes to play and doesn't act like that in the locker room. I understand his frustration as ALL Bengal fans should but he has gotten out of hand. If he doesn't act right when it matters than he can sit the bench.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Now with Chris Henry gone, and the uncertainty of Chad Johnson, will the Bengals draft a WR early on, I would think so right...maybe they will spend a 2nd rounder on one. Because even if Chad stays, depth is badly needed, and if you do wind up having a problem with Chad, than they are in a lot of trouble.
        Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

So how long until people start saying "Chad to Dallas" just because it is a high-profile player and everyone wants to create unfounded rumors about the Cowboys and players in the limelight.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            So how long until people start saying "Chad to Dallas" just because it is a high-profile player and everyone wants to create unfounded rumors about the Cowboys and players in the limelight.
            It's already started. I really dont see it, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              It's already started. I really dont see it, though.
              It never happens. The worst is ESPN when it comes to it. Seriously, was there any chance that Moss or Hall were going to Dallas? No. But whenever a big-name guy is on the movie, ESPN has to bring up Dallas.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Packman1957 View Post
                Now with Chris Henry gone, and the uncertainty of Chad Johnson, will the Bengals draft a WR early on, I would think so right...maybe they will spend a 2nd rounder on one. Because even if Chad stays, depth is badly needed, and if you do wind up having a problem with Chad, than they are in a lot of trouble.
                Yes. As of now I'm expecting one in the 2nd or with one of our 3rds. Hopefully a 3rd.

We've got a nutcase, TJ who's a rock but still isn't re-signed, Chatman who's adequate but injury prone and Glenn Holt who I really like as a depth guy... He had some big games for us.

We need a WR for now and the future, it's likely WR gets addressed day 1.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information