X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
    you are very naive

and you like periods
    you don't know so I won't hold it against you...

I am a police officer here in Gainesville, FL. and I know from personal experience that JSO deputy's don't do alot of PR work and a good 75% have had dealings with IA in which they have been involved in a matter where "racial slurs" were used...

I am the Alachua County Court's officer liaison to Duval County...(65 miles apart)...so I deal in a heavy basis with JSO Deputy's...and they aren't a friendly bunch nor to they take a lot of ****...but Jacksonville is a scary place in parts and I can see why they're like that...

but in my experience...in my own squad car...the voice recorder and video recorder are activated when my lights are activated...I don't know what the deal is with Jacksonville police but I would imagine it's the same....plus, I'm not calling the officer a liar I'm just questioning why the article had to be written if there is no hard evidence that Williams said any of that...he was punished and his court date is coming up...plus this was back in 2006, why surface it now based on hearsay?

Comment

my bad

but you still like periods

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
        “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.
        Classic :D I agree some of the statements are too good to be fabricated, and it was a Bentley so that sounds like something that would come to my mind too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
            First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.
            QFT....

stupid Times Union writers

Comment

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”
              Oh man i wish I could have been a fly on the wall for this one.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.
                  hahahahahahah Seinfeld reference FTW!!!

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Per PFT.

“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”
                    I wouldn't let a girl drive my 300,000 dollar car! F*** that!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information