Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams Went Off On Jacksonville Cops

Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
      Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”
      I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.
      Last edited by yourfavestoner; 04-02-2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.
        I know it was in 06. But Its slow and I loved the Officers report. This is the link for the whole thing. LMAO

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...64114945.shtml

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
            I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.
            When I was a young lad, me father took me upon his knee and said, son, don't let that ho take your car.

Comment

also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

so I don't understand why this article had to be written...

Comment

Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

I really don't think a police officer would make all of this up... especially the "hoe take my car" part. It's too good to be fake.

But, no, really, I don't think this was fabricated at all.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)
                    dammit homie, you know that's how they roll! fo'rizzle.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                      Golden Showers......ahah I just thought of Boondocks
                      I love me some golden shower.
                      Maybe if your good santa will give you one
                      Ohhh my man santa giving me a golden shower.

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post

you are very naive

and you like periods

Comment

Khalif Barnes also did something like this when he got arrested for DUI.

The Jags know how to get drunk...REAL drunk.

It's ironic, though, because a couple years ago Jaguars were getting arrested almost as much as the Bengals were, but the media only talked about the Bengals' woes. One of the benefits of NOT being a high-profile team.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

That's how sh** goes down in DUUUUUUUUUVAL

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                              Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”
                              He probably still didn't do it as cool as Darko did.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information