Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the rest of the schedule relased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dallas/NY Giants game will be on primetime, you can count on it.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
      Ummm week 3 on the NFL network.... thats a problem. Like less than 20 percent of people in Buffalo has the NFL network
      they might broadcast it regionally. They did it for the giants 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        A Dallas/NY Giants game will be on primetime, you can count on it.
        yea, its pretty much guaranteed.

Comment

20 more minutes come on!

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
            20 more minutes come on!
            Add 12 days to that 20 minutes.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
              20 more minutes come on!
              sorry, i posted a thing that said 430, but it was pushed back

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                sorry, i posted a thing that said 430, but it was pushed back
                I think you just blue balled him.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Packers get the preseason and regular season Monday night openers.

Comment

Yah I definitely want to see that schedule so I can book some plane tickets/hotels....oh well...another couple weeks won't hurt

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

The New Orleans Saints learned today they will begin their 2008 preseason with a nationally televised game against the Arizona Cardinals in Glendale, Ariz. and then will play three straight games against AFC foes to close out their preseason schedule.

The opening game for the Black-and-Gold will be on Thursday, August 7, 2008 with a nationally televised game on ESPN in Arizona against the Cardinals. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. CT.
                      Hm, interesting.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

he National Football League will announce its full schedule of regular-season games on Tuesday, the Post-Gazette has learned.

The Steelers schedule of 16 regular-season games has been rated the toughest in the league by virtue of their opponents' records in 2007. While each team's opponents have been known, the dates and times of each game finally will be released by the league tomorrow.
                        http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08105...d=steelers.xml
                        Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

I wonder if Indianapolis @ Cleveland will be a primetime game, the Dawg Pound deserves a game now that the team is good again.

Comment

Yeah thanks NFl for giving the steelers the hardest schedule..probly the most brutal I've ever seen.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

There is a rotational system to the schedule, the league doesn't plan this or anything. All they do is work out who plays which opponent when.

Comment

you know the pats and colts will play cause it is becomeing a rivalry between peyton and tom
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information