Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the rest of the schedule relased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Patriots @ Colts this year. In all likelihood set for Week 9, as the first week of November sweeps, and probably on MNF as it's their turn to host the game.

They aren't in the AFC East together like they used to be, but as long as the Colts and the Pats both win their divisions, they will play every year.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Regardless of what team in the NFL you root for,

Colts vs. Pats= Must See Football

The two most consistent teams of this decade without a doubt.

Comment

schedule comes out tomorrow at 2pm, who's excited?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The NFL plans to announce its full 2008 schedule Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET.

When the NFL unveils all 32 team-by-team schedules on Tuesday afternoon at 2 p.m. ET, watch all the expert analysis and discussion in a two-hour SportsCenter Special on ESPN.

The planned announcement, confirmed by the league in a news release Monday, will reveal dates, times and television schedules. Teams have known their opponents for months, thanks to the NFL's scheduling formula.

The league previously announced four nationally televised matchups for Week 1.

The Washington Redskins open the 2008 season when they visit the defending Super Bowl champion New York Giants on Thursday, Sept. 4 (NBC, 7 p.m. ET). The Chicago Bears visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 7 (NBC, 8:15 p.m. ET) in a rematch of Super Bowl XLI.

ESPN's coverage begins with a "Monday Night Football" doubleheader Sept. 8. The Minnesota Vikings visit the Green Bay Packers in the first game at 7 p.m. ET. The Oakland Raiders then host the Denver Broncos in the second game at 10:15 p.m. ET.

Comment

I have heard rumors about a thanksgiving game against cleveland in Buffalo. Maybe a gift to make up for the games in toronto?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Nfl network will slowly be giving the games out
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

Broncos schedule leaked first 7 games will be though.

3 prime time games but all on the road.
                Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I just want to know how the Raiders keep getting Monday night games.

Comment

[QUOTE=ChargerCohen;1009324]I just want to know how the Raiders keep getting Monday night games.[

Al Davis's jump suit=ratings

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                      I just want to know how the Raiders keep getting Monday night games.
                      Well, we'll see if they get more than one, let's not entirely jump the gun. That one MNF Raiders game announced so far being the second of the MNF season-opener double-header, and they need a west coast team for the second game (plus an opponent who doesn't have to travel very far, ex. the Chargers two years ago, the Broncos this season), so logistics helped worked that out.

Comment

Pat Williams said the Vikings have 3 prime time games.. There home opener will be against the Colts on Monday night football.. so back to back monday night games for the vikings.
                        Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          Well, we'll see if they get more than one, let's not entirely jump the gun. That one MNF Raiders game announced so far being the second of the MNF season-opener double-header, and they need a west coast team for the second game (plus an opponent who doesn't have to travel very far, ex. the Chargers two years ago, the Broncos this season), so logistics helped worked that out.
                          Thanks Geo. But honestly I won't be surprised if they pick up another one or two, it seems like they always do.

I'm all for the Vikings playing in prime time. The Ben Leber show!

Comment

Raiders have another primtime game..thursday week 14 agaist the chargers.
                            Last edited by Young Legend; 04-15-2008, 01:04 PM.
                            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                              Pat Williams said the Vikings have 3 prime time games.. There home opener will be against the Colts on Monday night football.. so back to back monday night games for the vikings.
                              Interesting, no division rivals for the Colts in the first two weeks of the season then, it's NFC North teams healthy and looking to put up the best fight.

I think it's going to be hard to contain AD, as the Vikes have the best run-blocking offense in the league imo. Honestly I think the Colts will have to outscore the Vikings for the most part, although I'm sure Sanders will be in the box the whole time with Bethea back as the deep safety. See if T-Jack can beat them with his arm.

Edit: Colts @ Vikings is scheduled for 1 PM ET for Week 2. Oh well.
                              Last edited by Geo; 04-15-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Mooch says the Browns have five primetime games this season! Wow, Dawg Pound represent.

Here's the full schedule, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information