Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the rest of the schedule relased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Complete schedule released.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I thought he said BEARS have 5 Primetime games, which would be HOGWASH!

Dallas has 5 Primetime games too?
      American's Most Wanted

Comment

Pretty good schedj for the Chargers. Opening up against the Panthers! I've always liked them.

Comment

Week 3, NBC Football Night in America, September 21st...
          The Packers first 2 home games are both Primetime..... talk about adding pressure to the new QB.....

Dallas @ Green Bay
          The best 2 young QBs in the NFL, Romo @ Rodgers, the best 2 teams in the NFC..... The Giants little run is over. That was Villanova-like, one year and done MAGICAL CARPET RIDE !

Comment

Look at this November schedule for the Colts, thanks to sweeps and the desire for TV ratings:

Monday, Oct. 27 Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans 8:30 p.m. ESPN (not part of November, but much thanks to the pencil pushers for having the Colts travel to Tennessee on Monday night, to play one of the most physical defenses in the league, right before the Pats game. Meanwhile the Pats play the Rams at home this week, gtfo.)
            Sunday, Nov. 2 New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts 8:15 p.m. NBC
            Sunday, Nov. 9 Indianapolis Colts at Pittsburgh Steelers 4:15 p.m. CBS
            Sunday, Nov. 16 Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts 1 p.m. CBS
            Sunday, Nov. 23 Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers 8:15 p.m. NBC
            Sunday, Nov. 30 Indianapolis Colts at Cleveland Browns 1 p.m. CBS
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

wooooo, Buffalo has another MNF game :D
              BTW, we lose our homefield adavantage when we play the Dolphins in Toronto (In December). Now, the Dolphins dont have to play in the cold and snow :(

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

YAY, another MNF game in Buffalo. That's awesome.

Comment

wow the patriots have a pretty easy schedule... other than the indy and sd games

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    wow the patriots have a pretty easy schedule... other than the indy and sd games
                    Patriots opponents had something like a combined .387 winning percetage last year.

Steelers have the toughest schedule based on last years records.

Comment

Schefter already started about another consecutive regular season games winning streak again.

NFLN showed their first four games, it's a friggin' cakewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        the Patriots have the easiest schedule in the NFL

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I think the Jets will give the pats a run for there money..With McFadden or Gholston.
                          Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I'm happy we got Minnesota and Dallas as our two away games in December. It is tough enough for the Giants in the winter at Giants Stadium. Did not want to go to Buffalo or somewhere like that again.

Comment

I love playing the Saints in Chicago in the middle of winter.=)
                              I don't like being embarassed by Adrian Peterson on primetime television.

Comment

Browns have 5 Primetime games? Good for them.

The Bills face the Patriots at home in Week 17. The Patriots will probably have things locked up by then but they won't take it easy on us.

BRING IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information