Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the rest of the schedule relased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
    That's not so bad, here in the AFC North we have to play your NFC East which might be a better division than ours (maybe, tbd)...and we also have to play the AFC South and their 3 playoff teams from last year, and all 4 of them finished .500 or better.
    agreed the worst teams on our schedule are the Bengals and the Ravens. everyone else on our schedule last year finished atleast 8-8. THAT is ridiculous.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

That's not so bad, here in the AFC North we have to play your NFC East which might be a better division than ours (maybe, tbd)...and we also have to play the AFC South and their 3 playoff teams from last year, and all 4 of them finished .500 or better.
      Yes.. the AFC north plays what I would call the two hardest divisions for overall teams. I'm excited about the level competition the bengals will be forced to compete against though. My only disappointment is that bengals only get 1 prime time schedule - however, with the new flexible schedule I'm not too worried. We play a lot of good teams at the end of the season which could change our times to primetime

Comment

The only good thing out of the Browns playing the tough schedule this season is that the Steelers' schedule is even harder. So the AFC North probably will be a little down in terms of wins with the top two teams probably winning 10 or 11 games again instead of 12 or 13 since the games are so tough. One thing that intrigues me is how in week 17 they put Pittsburgh and Cleveland together so that means the last game of the year could determine the division winner.

Comment

The only good thing out of the Browns playing the tough schedule this season is that the Steelers' schedule is even harder. So the AFC North probably will be a little down in terms of wins with the top two teams probably winning 10 or 11 games again instead of 12 or 13 since the games are so tough. One thing that intrigues me is how in week 17 they put Pittsburgh and Cleveland together so that means the last game of the year could determine the division winner.
          Yes, I definetly agree with the low winning %age across the division. However, I think every team in the AFC North has a chance to win it. Browns / Steelers were the best last year, but I don't expect the bengals and ravens to be as disappointing as they were last year

Comment

Honestly, I'm glad the Broncos don't have a ton of national games. I hate national games. Have to wait longer for them to start, and can't switch and watch other games during breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
              Yes, I definetly agree with the low winning %age across the division. However, I think every team in the AFC North has a chance to win it. Browns / Steelers were the best last year, but I don't expect the bengals and ravens to be as disappointing as they were last year
              Ravens defense is one year older and Ogden is gone on offense as well as the Ravens losing a big deep threat in Henry (Yes I know he was hardly ever there) possibly not getting Thurman back, as well as the fact that Ocho Cinco is causing trouble.

It will be between Pit/Cle

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                Ravens defense is one year older and Ogden is gone on offense as well as the Ravens losing a big deep threat in Henry (Yes I know he was hardly ever there) possibly not getting Thurman back, as well as the fact that Ocho Cinco is causing trouble.

It will be between Pit/Cle
                I wouldn't count out Cinci. Any time a team has a QB like Cinci does, they can win their fair share of games. In my opinion Cinci is just as likely to have a much better season than last as Cleveland is to repeat what they did last year. Anderson still has to show the world he wasn't a one year fluke.

Comment

The Browns of last year remind me of the Bengals of 2005 somewhat, as Cleveland has the best offensive line in the league imo and I don't think one of those guys missed a game in 2007. Cincy's line stayed healthy for every game in 2005, and the offense was as we remembered it, but the next two years they incurred injuries and the offense suffered. And that was with a much better quarterback in Carson Palmer, I'm still not sold on Anderson as I said all of last season, I think the great talent in the OL and skill position players are the key in Cleveland and make Anderson look better than he really is.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

schedule is out and its lookin ok for the packers
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information