No announcement yet.

Chris Henry in trouble again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a bengals fan I pretty much agree with everything said here. When I sit down for 14 sundays a year to watch a team I really really like, I'd rather not think about them funding money into an asshole like this so he can show up at the end of the season when we've already lost our chances for the play offs.

You know what the worst part about this? If this kid stayed out of trouble he could be better than both TJ and Chad combined. He's so talented its not even funny, but he'll never ever get a shot in this league because of his actions off the field.

I hope Cincinnati has a WR they like in the 08' draft so we can prepare for Chad to go in 2011, and replace Henry for good.

Comment

Henry, in my eyes, is the most gifted WR on this team. He could've easily been better than both CJ and TJ.

Time to dump him if things prove true.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        West Virginia has some quality people representing them
        hey, they stayed out of trouble while they were here

pac got in 1 bar fight his freshman year

henry flipped off the crowed at rugters and was suspended for the final game of the season

thats the extent of the trouble they got in here

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Or rather, thats the extent of trouble the media was able to pick up on.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Or rather, thats the extent of trouble the media was able to pick up on.
            I think adding a whole lot of money to these kids lives brought a lot of this crap into the equation.

Comment

At this point the bengals are just screwed any way they turn. Henry is very talented but at this point, does it really matter? The fact that chad johnson is a huge d-bag doesn't make this any better.

If I were a bengals fan I would be pulling my hair out. You hire a defensive minded genius in lewis and your defense is worse then when he got there. I just don't understand Chad Johnson, really dude, youre probably the most talented WR in the league and you have a stable QB that is a stud, why ***** and moan? Sure your team is bad and has made horriable draft choices, but with one good off-season you could be right back in the mix.

It just frustrates me and I'm not even a fan.
              Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

Well he officially isn't a bengal anymore...
                Bengals waived WR Chris Henry.
                "Chris Henry has forfeited his opportunity to pursue a career with the Bengals," said president Mike Brown. "His conduct can no longer be tolerated." Henry, charged with assault earlier this week, was probably given too many chances. It would be no surprise if commissioner Roger Goodell banishes him from the league. At the minimum, he figures to receive a one-year suspension. Apr. 3 - 11:32 am et
                roto

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

He was just released!!!

Thats crazy, 1 less WR for Cincy already.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

A move long overdue. Pretty easy for the Bengals to act tough now, when Henry will probably be suspended for a year in the wake of his most recent arrest.

To be honest, I think Henry hurt the Bengals more than helped them since they drafted him. They could have used that roster spot on a receiver worth hanging onto and developing, like they finally will now.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      Henry, in my eyes, is the most gifted WR on this team. He could've easily been better than both CJ and TJ.

Better than Chad Johnson... even if he was a model citizen he would never be as good as CJ, TJ maybe but he was a great slot WR

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                        Better than Chad Johnson... even if he was a model citizen he would never be as good as CJ, TJ maybe but he was a great slot WR
                        I disagree. Henry had a lot of potential. It's not like chad johnson is some immortal god a la jerry rice.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

What a punk. Such a great talent gone to waste. Watch them draft a reciever now.
                          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
                            What a punk. Such a great talent gone to waste. Watch them draft a reciever now.
                            Well we didn't pick any up in FA yet, and we're short 2 recievers right now (We lost tab perry through free agency to miami) so I hope we draft a receiver.

Comment

Bengals should draft Donnie Avery or Eddie Royal if either player is available in the 3rd.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

Thats a little much, saying he "Easily" could of been better then CJ, I mean you can say that about anyone if it never happens and say he could of been...He's a long long way from even being close to what Chad has done the past 8 seasons, Henry is used to playing out of the slot and running alot of fade routes, I havent even got a good look at him on the outside facing top corners running a variety of routes, let alone doing it with double coverages, so its understandable with your hate for Chad but just because a wr has some potential to be good you just cant say "I think he could easily be better then chad", he has done or shown nothing to prove otherwise.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information