Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Henry in trouble again

http://www.local12.com/content/break...b-554e5f3d167b

Troubled Bengals player Chris Henry is in trouble again.

The wide receiver is charged with assault and criminal damaging out of Hamilton County.

According to the police report, Henry was involved in a fight on Ohio Avenue in Clifton Heights Monday.

An 18-year-old man claims Henry threw a bottle shattering his car window and punched him in the face.

Chris Henry has reportedly told police this is a case of mistaken identity.

After convictions including a gun charge, the NFL suspended Henry and placed him on a zero tolerance policy.

We have not yet heard from the Bengals or the league.

Shocking .

Comment

wow, does this mean he'll be suspended for most of next season again? I think this only deserves 4 games tops

Comment

How many days did the Bengals have going before a player got in trouble?

I think it was a record lol.

Comment

if this is for real I bet hes gone PacMan Jones style

Comment

Man, what an idiot. I hope he gets kicked out of the league.

Comment

isn't this out of league or 1 year suspension

Comment

Im guessing half the season, Goodell has toughened up, but he's not that cruel.

Comment

Zero tolerance issued so this won't be good. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Jesus Christ what is wrong with this Assclown? Seriously ban him!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Now how about everyone trying to sell me on the Bengals being fine if Chad leaves because TJ and Henry can step up Henry can hardly be counted on, his days are getting numbered with them as well as I really cant see them re-signing him, and TJ would soon be the only option to throw to and finally having coverages roll towards him instead of Chad, and that entire offense would suffer including TJ.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Now how about everyone trying to sell me on the Bengals being fine if Chad leaves because TJ and Henry can step up Henry can hardly be counted on, his days are getting numbered with them as well as I really cant see them re-signing him, and TJ would soon be the only option to throw to and finally having coverages roll towards him instead of Chad, and that entire offense would suffer including TJ.
                        Fred Davis in the first round lol!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

West Virginia has some quality people representing them

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            West Virginia has some quality people representing them
                            I want to send my future children there. They obviously are an institution that builds character.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Well, given some of the ridiculous false claims that have been made about Henry at this point I won't take this as fact.

However, it wouldn't surprise me at all and if it's indeed true he deserves whatever he gets in terms of punishment... I won't complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information