Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Del Rio given 5 year extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    don't forget Garrard :)
    Dont forget Dirk Koetter.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
      Can we declare the Jack Del Rio to LSU rumors dead now?
      JDR would kick so much ass as a college coach, it's not even funny. I thought Michigan should have gone after him, even if he is a former Trojans player.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        dayum....the guy is ripped...look at the guns...

        and Unseen...where can I join this I <3 JDR club?

        and only a JDR and a pimp could get away with wearing that suit...
        David Garrard could totally make that work.

        Then again, I suppose you could consider him a pimp. I mean, he wears a fedora.

        Comment


        • #19
          great move... Jags are looking more and more like a SB contender to me. Steady progress seems to be the trend in Jacksonville.

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Addict View Post
            great move... Jags are looking more and more like a SB contender to me. Steady progress seems to be the trend in Jacksonville.
            slowly but surely the Jaguars are making all the right moves...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Geo View Post
              JDR would kick so much ass as a college coach, it's not even funny. I thought Michigan should have gone after him, even if he is a former Trojans player.
              He strikes me as a guy who would be a great college coach, I love what he does, players love him, energetic, and super fresh when its time 2 throw on a suit :D Doesnt get any better, I still remember how upset he got over Greg Jones injury 2 years ago and I remember thinking it have to be great to play for a guy who cared so much for his players.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                He strikes me as a guy who would be a great college coach, I love what he does, players love him, energetic, and super fresh when its time 2 throw on a suit :D Doesnt get any better, I still remember how upset he got over Greg Jones injury 2 years ago and I remember thinking it have to be great to play for a guy who cared so much for his players.
                about two years ago before LSU hired Les Miles there were rumors running rampant about Del Rio wanting to go to LSU....I agree, he'd make a helluva college coach...he'd probably be one of the best recruiters...

                I remember that press conference when he announced Jones would be done for the 2006 season....he was just about in tears....what a great guy...you know, the Jaguars have been very fortunate to have two very good coaches in their 15 years of existence. Even if they are polar opposites.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  about two years ago before LSU hired Les Miles there were rumors running rampant about Del Rio wanting to go to LSU....I agree, he'd make a helluva college coach...he'd probably be one of the best recruiters...

                  I remember that press conference when he announced Jones would be done for the 2006 season....he was just about in tears....what a great guy...you know, the Jaguars have been very fortunate to have two very good coaches in their 15 years of existence. Even if they are polar opposites.
                  Gosh, can you imagine how Fred Taylor felt after meeting with Jack for the first time, after being coached by Coughlin for 5 years?

                  "So... what you're telling me is that... it's OK if I'm late for meetings sometimes?"
                  "Sure, Freddy. Just don't make a habit out of it."
                  "Well. See you at conditioning next week, Coach. I need to reassess my life."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                    Gosh, can you imagine how Fred Taylor felt after meeting with Jack for the first time, after being coached by Coughlin for 5 years?

                    "So... what you're telling me is that... it's OK if I'm late for meetings sometimes?"
                    "Sure, Freddy. Just don't make a habit out of it."
                    "Well. See you at conditioning next week, Coach. I need to reassess my life."
                    yea...I seriously think when Weaver was looking for a coach back in 2002-03 he shy'd away from disciplinarians just because he saw what affect it had on the team....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information