No announcement yet.

Favre thinking about coming back(link)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre thinking about coming back(link)

The LA Times is reporting that Brett Favre's agent is quietly talking to teams about their interest in trading for Favre, according to league sources.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...1,260934.story

I hope that this is not true, if Brett were to play for another team i would not be able to bear it. It would be like watching MJ play for the wizards.

LOL, Favre never dies!!

Comment

LOL. If true, stay classy, Favre.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Eh, if we get something for him why not. It'll be like Montana with KC no one will remember that 10 years from now.

Comment

I would probably body paint a Brett Favre jersey of his new team on my naked body and go pee all over the city of Green Bay if this is true.

Unfortunately, I really doubt they trade him, unless they want the entire state to rise up and murder them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Packer_Backer View Post
            Eh, if we get something for him why not. It'll be like Montana with KC no one will remember that 10 years from now.
            Everyone remembers Montana in Kansas City.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Packer_Backer View Post

Packer fans will though, I don't mind him coming back if were to play for Green Bay

Comment

Cook has already denied the rumors according to rotoworld

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

maybe the accidental signing to the Dolphins wasnt an accident? hmmm, Bill Parcells and Favre are quiet the schemers

Comment

Dot see this going down. But we have seen **** like this happen before.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Enough with this **** already. Just because he has turned in his retirement papers yet eveyone wants to make a big story about it.

Hell, the article even says it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Everyone remembers Montana in Kansas City.
                        When you see career retro's they usually just focus on his success in SF. I can't say I have seen a whole lot on his time in KC.

Comment

This is stupid. He said the only reason he would have to come back is to win the Super Bowl. What team has a better chance to win it than the Packers and needs a quarterback? You might be able to argue some teams would have a shot, but not that much more of a shot than the Packers, who were one game away last year. He's not coming back.

Comment

On Espn.com Favre's agent shoots down any and all rumors of a comeback. He even said "you can quote me on that"

Favre's done, it was a stupid rumor

Comment

By Favre saying and having a retirement press conference, in my mind that means its over. I love Favre but I would be extremely angered at him if he decided he would want to play again for the Packers. This is Aaron's team now and he is probably super excited to finally play and would become angered if Favre came back. I wouldn't be against trading him like many fans would because if he wants to play great but I feel like he has handed the team to Rodgers so we might as well get something for him. I would be extremely dissapointed to see him in another uniform...not something Favre seemed like he ever wanted. Anyways ya the rumors are totally false according to his agent and McCarthy has also said he is 100% sure Favre is done.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information