What team is the best at each position?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    seattle has 2 great starters in peterson and tatupu but im unaware of any good depth there...
    Leroy Hill > Julian Peterson. Peterson completely disappears in far too many games and did not deserve the Pro Bowl nod this year, IMO. Sure, he had 9 sacks, but I think 6 of them came in two games against the Niners. I just think he got in because of past play and the lack of any other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanhawk View Post
      Leroy Hill > Julian Peterson. Peterson completely disappears in far too many games and did not deserve the Pro Bowl nod this year, IMO. Sure, he had 9 sacks, but I think 6 of them came in two games against the Niners. I just think he got in because of past play and the lack of any other options.
      And thats why Boley deserved a Pro Bowl. *is still upset*

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Maybe im just a homer but I'll take the Packers at WR.

Donald Driver- 15 Games, 82 Rec, 1,048 Yards, 2 TD
        Greg Jennings- 13 Games, 53 Rec, 920 Yards, 12 TD
        James Jones- 16 Games, 47 Rec, 676 Yards, 2 TD
        Koren Robinson- 9 Games, 21 Rec, 241 Yards, 1 TD
        Ruvell Martin- 15 Games, 16 Rec, 242 Yards, 4 TD

I know stats dont mean everything in the world but 1 stat that really matters is YAC and the Packers WR'S were the best at it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

qb - Pats
          RB - Vikings
          OL - Patriots
          WR - Pats
          TE - Cowboys
          DL - Giants
          LB - Packers
          CB - Oakland
          Safety - Ravens

Comment

Why are you guys listing starters only? he said depth(back ups) as well....

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              Why are you guys listing starters only? he said depth(back ups) as well....
              Just because a team has depth doesn't mean that the team is best at each position. If we are going depth, the Giants can arguably be the best at QB with a reigning Super Bowl MVP and a former #1 overall as his back-up. But are the Giants QBs the best? No. I would easily take the Colts or Pats QB situations before the Giants.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post

I know stats dont mean everything in the world but 1 stat that really matters is YAC and the Packers WR'S were the best at it.
                It's pretty crazy how many times Greg Jennings got in the endzone this year, 10 more than Driver but 29 less receptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  If we are going depth, the Giants can arguably be the best at QB with a reigning Super Bowl MVP and a former #1 overall as his back-up.
                  David Carr still isn't a very good backup, Tim Couch was a former #1 overall pick too... I get what your saying though.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post

Yup thats clearly a homer pick.

IMO it has to be the Pats.

Randy Moss got rated the #2 best WR of all time by ESPN and had maybe the best WR season in the history of the game this year?
                    Wes Welker had over 100 catches, 1100 yards and 8 TD's (other than Jennings, Welker had the same amount of TD's as the next 3 best WR's for the Packers combine.)

Donte Stallworth is betetr at this point in his career than the #3 for the packers
                    Jabar Gaffney > the packers #4

Randy Moss > Donald Driver
                    Wes Welker > Greg Jennings
                    Donte Stallworth > James Jones
                    Jabar Gaffney > Koren Robinson

and this doesnt count RD1 pick Chad Jackson who has been hurt.

Its just clearly the Pats over anyone.

Comment

Packers-D-line and WRs,K

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
                        IMO it has to be the Pats.

Donte Stallworth
                        Stallworth was signed by the Cleveland Browns this offseason.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          Stallworth was signed by the Cleveland Browns this offseason.
                          Funny considering he is a Browns fan. You would think he would know that about the Pats.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post

Wes Welker > Greg Jennings
                            Donte Stallworth > James Jones
                            Jabar Gaffney > Koren Robinson

and this doesnt count RD1 pick Chad Jackson who has been hurt.

Its just clearly the Pats over anyone.
                            Ok lets fit this

Wes Welker - Greg Jennings
                            Jabar Gaffney < James Jones
                            Chad Jackson < Koren Robinson
                            Kelley Washington < Ruvell Martin

Moss over Driver thats a given...

Jennings - Welker heres why there eqaul.. In 4 years....
                            Welker has 208 Rec, 2296 Yards, 9 TD, missing 1 game
                            In 2 years....
                            Jennings has 98 Rec, 1552 Yards, 15 TD, missing 5 games
                            So if you want to go by stats Jennings will be more productive in that same amount of time then Welker. Also if Jennings would have touch the ball 112 times like Welker he would have had 112 Rec, 1947 Yards, and 25 TDs.

Jones over Gaffney, Jones is a rookie and was already more productive then Gaffney last year who has been around 5 years longer

Robinson over Jackson, Jackson is hurt and hardly plays and has proven nothing.. Robinson has had his year in 2002 with 78 Rec, 1240 Yards, 5 Td... drinking problems really hurt his career but appears to be turning a corner hopefully... Robinson was more productive last year then Jackson (who at this point is a bust) has been in his 2 years. He only played in 9 games and was the 4th WR.

Martin over Washington, Washington didnt do sqaut last year and Martin still puts up good numbers in 2 years playing in 28 games.. 37 Rec, 600 yards, 5 Td despite being the 5 WR.

Stats dont mean all that much all the team but the Packers WR's were the best in the NFL in yards after the catch.

Its close but i would take the Packers over the Pats WR's...Some of you may think im being a homer but im not Moss and Welker over Driver and Jennings but as a whole there is no way im taking there 5 over our 5 but thats just me.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

One thing is for sure on paper Raiders take corner followed closely by the Eagles.

Comment

Green bay definately has the best ROC recievers

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information