No announcement yet.

What team is the best at each position?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team is the best at each position?

In here we will talk about what team is #1 at QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, OLine, DLine, LB, CB, S, K, P. First off, which team has the best QBs. Keep in mind I am not just talking about starters, I mean overall(starters and backups).

SPLOOSH

the bears! oh wait...i thought you said linebacker...

quarterback on the other hand...thats a tough one actually.

unless i completely forgot someone, i might have to say the cowboys or buccaneers as weird as that is. dallas has romo and brad johnson while tampa has a bunch of ok guys who all have at least few games of starting experience.

like i said, i might have completely forgot someone, but in terms of the depth, it might be one of those two

edit: reskins? depends on what you think of campbell but todd collins is a good backup

Comment

QBs- Jax, Pats
      RBs- Vikings, Giants, Jax

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
        QBs- Jax, Pats
        RBs- Vikings, Giants, Jax
        the jags maybe with garrard and lemon but the pats?

i think matt cassel may actually rank towards the bottom of backup QBs in the league. some people might think highly of him but he hasnt proved himself in the pros or even in college...just saying

i thought of another one too. depends on what you think of schaub but until the texans trade rosenfels, they have decent depth there
        Last edited by BeerBaron; 04-03-2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I think the only the thing the Buccaneers have a fighting chance at claiming the best at is linebacker. Derrick Brooks, Cato June and Barrett Ruud are all great starters. As back-ups you have Ryan Nece who is a jack-of-all trades, promising youngsters Quincy Black and Adam Hayward, special teamer Antoine Cash, and FA signees Matt McCoy and Teddy Lehman.

And I guess the Bucs have a lot of depth at quarterback, although everyone except Garcia is very mediocre.

Comment

hmmm

Sooo....this will probably be temporary with all the draft picks coming up...

QB - Pats, Colts
            RB - Vikings, Chargers
            FB - ?
            WR - Cowboys, Pats [still deep w/o Stallworth]
            TE - Chargers, Cowboys
            OL - Vikings, Packers, Browns
            DL - Vikings, Titans, Ravens
            LB - Bears, possibly the Seahawks
            CB - Raiders, Eagles
            S - ?
            K - Colts, Packers
            P - Raiders
            Special Teams - Bears, Browns

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              I think the only the thing the Buccaneers have a fighting chance at claiming the best at is linebacker. Derrick Brooks, Cato June and Barrett Ruud are all great starters. As back-ups you have Ryan Nece who is a jack-of-all trades, promising youngsters Quincy Black and Adam Hayward, special teamer Antoine Cash, and FA signees Matt McCoy and Teddy Lehman.

And I guess the Bucs have a lot of depth at quarterback, although everyone except Garcia is very mediocre.
              well, i my thinking was the the bucs like....4 backups would all be top backups on a of other teams.

and i might say the bears have LB down pat. hillenmeyer-urlacer-briggs makes for a great starting 3. jamar williams was slated to replace briggs if he left as a FA and he is highly touted by the coaching staff. Also, the drafted mike okwo last year and i hear he can play all 3 LB positions on the bears.

so i would be willing to wager that LB belongs to the bears

Comment

Cardinals at WR

Fitz & Boldin > Moss & Welker

Comment

QB: Colts, Skins.

Sorgi and Todd Collins, dynamic duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                    Sooo....this will probably be temporary with all the draft picks coming up...

QB - Pats, Colts
                    RB - Vikings, Chargers
                    FB - ?
                    WR - Cowboys, Pats [still deep w/o Stallworth]
                    TE - Chargers, Cowboys
                    OL - Vikings, Packers, Browns
                    DL - Vikings, Titans, Ravens
                    LB - Bears, possibly the Seahawks
                    CB - Raiders, Eagles
                    S - ?
                    K - Colts, Packers
                    P - Raiders
                    Special Teams - Bears, Browns
                    i would be willing to put the bears in as a potential on d-line. not so much DT since theres just a lot of question marks around everyone there cept for tommie harris, but at DE, they have alex brown, mark anderson, wally ogunleye and a 2nd round pick last year, dan bazuin

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      QB: Colts, Skins.

Sorgi and Todd Collins, dynamic duo.
                      sorgi? seriously?

Comment

So, anyone who says that the Giants don't have the best d-line in the leagues has got to be kidding themselves. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          So, anyone who says that the Giants don't have the best d-line in the leagues has got to be kidding themselves. =D
                          haha, i didnt even notice they werent on there. yeah, they win that one

Comment

I think Cowboys can rank in TE's but thats about it, LB maybe but we just have alot of bodies, but its always nice when you have guys like Carpenter and Burnett on the bench, granted we dont have any elite backers outside of Ware but as far as depth is concerned we are up there...

Gotta give the Giants D line, because they are talented and super deep, corners and safeties id have to think about.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

i would throw the bears name towards CBs too. maybe not the most top end players, but good ones that fit what they do and also super deep.

vasher and tillman are a good pair of starters when healthy and ricky manning is a great option at #3. trumaine mcbride also looked decent at times last year and got some good experience due to injuries

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information