No announcement yet.

Jonathan Ogden retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He told the ravens to assume he is going to retire so I guess this should be true.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      1st ballot HOF?
      ya i definitely think 1st ballot HOF. Besides Walter Jones whom is probably a 1st ballot HOF too, Odgen is one of the best most dominant OT in the NFL in the past decade. Has a Super Bowl ring too just to add onto his resume.

Comment

Where is the link if this is true there would be a link?

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
          whats so stupid about what i said?
          ravens dont have any standout tackles so why not throw in a younger guy in the draft?
          seems logical to me
          Again showing your ignorance. Terry is a former 2nd round pick, Gaither was a project brought in just for JO's retirement and Yanda is a year removed from being a 3rd round pick. Thats why you don't throw another young guy in because the roster is already full with 3 of them to compete for the 2 spots. Tackle will likely be addressed on Day 2 barring some top pick slipping, that or an unexpected June cut.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information