Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dookie Is In Trouble (Doesn't Involve Poop And A Closet)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dookie Is In Trouble (Doesn't Involve Poop And A Closet)

rotoworld
    A woman who accused Najeh Davenport of domestic violence testified against him in court on Monday.

The woman says Davenport abused her often, including slapping, choking, and punching her in the stomach on October 4. He's also charged with child endangerment. Davenport is not only at risk of punishment from the NFL, the Steelers may consider releasing him, especially if he's convicted.

He isn't gulity of anything yet but if he is it could be trouble. He had one of his best years last year. I dont know whats going on but it seems like alot of problems like this occur in the NFL. Unforunatley I know things like this happen everywhere else to but we just don't hear about them.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Do the Steelers award roster bonuses to players who abuse women?
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

what is that this year three players, Ced Wilson, Najeh and Harrison. Well Najeh might be released now.

Comment

Bengals like to drink and drive.

Steelers beat their women.

Interesting read on it all..
        http://www.timesonline.com/articles/...3317711311.txt

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
          rotoworld

He isn't gulity of anything yet but if he is it could be trouble. He had one of his best years last year. I dont know whats going on but it seems like alot of problems like this occur in the NFL. Unforunatley I know things like this happen everywhere else to but we just don't hear about them.
          To me he was awfull last year...i don't care what his stats were. He runs way to0 soft for a player if his size and stature.

I truly hate the way this man plays the game of football and apperently he isn't much better off the field.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
            Cooooold-blooded!
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Where are they now? former Packer RBs from a few years ago. Ahman Green, Najeh, Samkon freakin Gado, Tony Fisher.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

During the combine I think they prepare these guys how to do drugs and beat there wives.

Comment

For anyone who doesn't know how Najeh Davenport got the name "Dookie"........ Once upon a time, Najeh Davenport pooped in a womans shoe inside a closet. The End

Sorry story time wasn't longer thats all I really know about the pooping incident.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Would not surpise me at the rate that these cases are popping up.

Comment

Guilty before conviction eh.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                        To me he was awfull last year...i don't care what his stats were. He runs way to0 soft for a player if his size and stature.

I truly hate the way this man plays the game of football and apperently he isn't much better off the field.
                        He's pretty soft when beating up his women too.

KDKA was at the scene, and at the prelimary court hearing..

Didn't have a bruise, a cut... for how bad of a brutalization as she's making it out.. he must've beaten her with one of those heavy ass feathers.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                          For anyone who doesn't know how Najeh Davenport got the name "Dookie"........ Once upon a time, Najeh Davenport pooped in a womans shoe inside a closet. The End

Sorry story time wasn't longer thats all I really know about the pooping incident.
                          ... he pooped into a womans shoe in a closet? What the hell is wrong with that dude?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                            He's pretty soft when beating up his women too.

KDKA was at the scene, and at the prelimary court hearing..

Didn't have a bruise, a cut... for how bad of a brutalization as she's making it out.. he must've beaten her with one of those heavy ass feathers.
                            please, tell me you did not just try to trivialize domestic abuse

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              please, tell me you did not just try to trivialize domestic abuse
                              What I trivialized was a few things.

1) Society ~ if a man beats man, people cheer. If woman beats man, people laugh at man. If man beats woman, he's chastised. What happened to equality?

2) Court system ~ By word of abuse or rape a mans life can be ruined, regardless if he's found guilty or not. Once his name is associated with domestic abuse or rape, he's basically blackballed. (Duke rape case?)

3) The woman herself. I saw the tape of it right after it happened and in court the following week. She has less flaws on her than most supermodels. Not a scratch, bruise, nick, gash, nada. Not even a spot of acne. I find it hard to believe that if she was beaten to a pulp like she has described, especially by a 6'1 240lb man, she would CERTAINLY have some mark or bruise or cut as physical evidence.

I think I've made my point. If you can see the video clip.. She's not marked at all.

Add to the fact that Najeh was the only one with any sort of mark, where she had scratched him.. Why can't he press charges?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information