First of the power rankings out, pre-draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Let me remind people a couple things about the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers.
    1. Once upon a time Rodgers was passed up by 23 different teams, for no Reason?
    2. Key word there... Limited. As in one half.
    3. Cb a weakness? 4 teams better? Hmmm....

People assume that for good reason, it's Brett Favre.

Now, I for one feel that if Rodgers stays healthy he'll be fine. However, putting the Packers as the forth best team with first year starter is optimistic. Don't get me wrong, I expect good things from Rodgers and I feel with MM they can achieve it, but to think he'll replicate what Favre did last year( which was statistically one of his best) is expecting a lot.

As for the Vikings winning the division, the QB is still Jackson... You'd don't win divisions by having a QB that " just dosen't **** up". He better improve drastically and they better find a pass rush for them to win it, no matter who they have running the rock.
    The bears did last year with a QB that ****** up...

Comment

If you're talking about 06 Grossman did **** up a lot actually...
      In a season dubbed as a "roller coaster ride" by Grossman himself, the fourth-year quarterback had several productive performances, which were seemingly diluted by a handful of turnover-ridden games. While earning a passer rating of at least 100 in seven games, he earned a sub 50 rating in five games during the latter portion of the season.
      At that point their defense was flat out dominant and their running game was very good.

Now their offense is horrible, lacks upside, and they are depending on their defense to make a comeback.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I think Packer fans are getting a little too comfortable on the throne.

Minny and Chicago are both a good draft away from taking the division if Rodgers goes through growing pains.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Minny and Chicago are both a good draft away from taking the division if Rodgers goes through growing pains.
          Indeed... the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I noticed that as well actually too. But to be fair it's split some are suprised by their success, but alot of posts by packer fans on various sites, which I read, back up what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              wow...there's nothing wrong with the broncos... all is good! Awesome. Good luck on that superbowl run then.
              Just you watch baby! 19-0, here we come!

Seriously, they aren't a bottom 5 team, not unless they get ravaged with major injuries.

Comment

Even I got to admit that probably is a little high for the packers. I would actually say #8 or #9. But I suppose it all depends on how you think Rodgers will do. I think he'll be good. My question is can he stay healthy. That is what I am worried about the most. And considering we don't have a legit backup thats a little scary.
                Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information