No announcement yet.

Brett Favre back in the NFL ????

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
    as much as i love favre. he really needs to stop all this drama and make up his dam mind. hes just hurting his team with all these talks of coming back. the coaching staff is trying to plan out a new team, a new playbook, and a new style with aaron rogers. just let it go brett
    He's not talking about coming back there dumbass. He simply said that if the Packers desperately needed him, he would think about coming back. I'm sure this is after he'd been asked fifty different ways on whether or not he would consider coming back. Everybody needs to calm the **** down.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Can't the Packers just move on ..

Umm, they have.

If you're sick of hearing about this it's 100% the media's fault. Brett's just answering questions.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Really, what do you want him to say? "**** Green Bay. If they begged me to come back, I'd simply hang up the phone."

if he wanted to

I think I just heard on NFL Live that the Packers are retiring Favre's number on the home opener.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Debug Information