Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
      -Michael Huff
      -Troy Smith, Will prove that he's the best QB ever :D
      - Jared Gaither
      - Ronnie Prude(really hope)
      - Marcus McCauley
      meeep u gotta make one for Division Rivals!

Detroit: Maybe Gerald Alexander
      GB: Harrell shows more than this year + Collins
      Vikings: Sidney Rice
      Bears: Mark Bradley, Olsen and hopefully Payne or Manning, or any Safety :/

Comment

Raiders JaMacrus Russel and Michael Huff

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Ravens- Antwan Barnes/Jared Gaither/Demetrius Williams/Troy Smith

Other terrible teams in my division...

Steelers- Lamar Woodley/Lawrence Timmons/Bryant McFadden
          Browns- Eric Wright/DQwell Jackson
          Bengals- I have always liked kenny irons, so if hes healthy i guess him...

and does anyone else not love having avatars back? i sure do
          APS...i feel like both pos and neg repping you :) Neg because you said they were terrible. But mondo pos, for saying Lamarr Woodley! You know it makes sense! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
            APS...i feel like both pos and neg repping you :) Neg because you said they were terrible. But mondo pos, for saying Lamarr Woodley! You know it makes sense! :D
            i loved woodley coming out of michigan...i wanted him as a raven sooo bad. adn come on, im required to chirp my division rivals...if it makes u feel any better, i hate the steelers less then the browns and the bengals...
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

^Haha, its all good...i realised you were refering to the terrible towels!!!

:D

Comment

Bucs: Gaines Adams will get 10 sacks or more. Either him, or I think one of their other DE or DT. Forgot his name, but he was a beast during one of our games.
                I think your talking about Greg White or Jovan Haye.

Bucs - Mo Stovall
                *Earnest Grahm Type Sleeper - Parris Warren
                Saints - Robert Meachem, Bush
                Falcons - Michael Turner, Chris Houston
                Panthers - Deangelo since he finally gets to start, Hackett if he stays healthy

Redskins - Campbell, I always liked him
                Jags - Mike Walker, UCF homer pick
                49ers - Vernon Davis and Manny Lawson, all the physical talent in the world to work with
                Cardinals - Steve Breaston
                Patriots - Whoever is their new starting CB, Id like for it to be Merriweather

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I really agree with Luis Castillo. Eric Weddle I think is going to be very dangerous as a starter too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                    I really agree with Luis Castillo. Eric Weddle I think is going to be very dangerous as a starter too.
                    i really liked eric weddle coming out...thought that was a great move by the chargers to trade up and grab him i think he will be a helluva player for you guys
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

For the Chargers, I'd go w/ Vincent Jackson...1,000 yards isnt out of the question. He was exceptional in the playoffs, really took a big step forward.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Vikings: Tarvaris Jackson - He needs to have a great year this year in some peoples eyes. With Peterson and Berrian and Taylor he should have targets to succeed in the NFL. Could use a TE although.

Packers: Aaron Rodgers - The common pick, He has been on the bench for 3 years and Should perform well with the Receivers and the Running game he has inhertied.

Bears: Mark Bradley - He will be the #2 WR I think behind Marty Booker. With the lost of berrian to Minnesota someone will have to step up on the offense and I feel he is the man to do it

Lions: Leigh Bodden - Just a guess, I figure he is going to a team that needs help at the Secondary and he could perform well.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                          I think your talking about Greg White or Jovan Haye.

Bucs - Mo Stovall
                          *Earnest Grahm Type Sleeper - Parris Warren
                          Saints - Robert Meachem, Bush
                          Falcons - Michael Turner, Chris Houston
                          Panthers - Deangelo since he finally gets to start, Hackett if he stays healthy

Redskins - Campbell, I always liked him
                          Jags - Mike Walker, UCF homer pick
                          49ers - Vernon Davis and Manny Lawson, all the physical talent in the world to work with
                          Cardinals - Steve Breaston
                          Patriots - Whoever is their new starting CB, Id like for it to be Merriweather
                          Jovan Haye. I like him alot. He is a beast.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I vote Ronnie Brown. He was looking good before he got injured last year and Parcells/Sparano should improve the o-line for him to have a big impact, especially with the uncertainty at QB.

Also I think Kamerion Wimbley could rack up sacks now that there's some guys on the line to keep the blockers off him.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Packers: Atari Bigby SS
                              Vikings: Brian Robison DE
                              Lions: Ikaika Alama-Francis DE
                              Bears: Greg Olson TE

Comment

Colts: Freddy Keiaho - I know he made an impact last year, but he had to deal with injury issues most of the season. If healthy, I think he will play and have stats similar to some of the best LBs in the league, although he still won't get recognized for it.

Titans: Justing Gage - Both Gage and Roydell Williams got a decent amount of yards last year (750), but I think with his 6'4" frame Gage becomes a primary redzone target and developes into a reciever VY can rely on.

Jacksonville: Justin Durant - Looked good in his rookie year, should develope further as a starter and become an important part of a very good and physical defense.

Houston: Sage Rosenfels - Looked like a competent back up in the games I saw and I just don't think Schaub will stay healthy, I'm not even sure Schaub is better than him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information