Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    Carlos Rogers probably wont play this season
    Ok, I'll take Rocky McIntosh as the breakout player then.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
      You cant name a Jet, who MIGHT breakout. Its not hard. You can pick any of the 22 starters. Hell 23, we need a punter.

But youre probably right. Were doomed for the next couple seasons with this roster, after all we did get swept by Buffalo.
      i did say David Harris

but he techiniqually already broke out

i cant see anyone else on that Defense really break out.....
      offense is horrible, with no passing game and no QB

but just so u stop crying....ill go ahead and say Mike Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
        i did say David Harris

but he techiniqually already broke out

i cant see anyone else on that Defense really break out.....
        offense is horrible, with no passing game and no QB

but just so u stop crying....ill go ahead and say Mike Nugent
        Why is it that the one with a differing opinion is always crying. And Mike Nugent broke out a while ago, sooo, u lose.

And Clemens will be better than any QB u put on the field, for a while.

Comment

Colts:

Hmm, most of the starters return but I'll say a healthy Tony Ugoh for hopefully a full season will be a nice little breakout.

Jags:

Jason Durant was one of my favorite players of the last draft. Love him and his athleticism so I would definitely keep my eyes out on him. I'll even throw out the name Matt Jones at this point though I probably am wrong.

Texans:

Matt Schaub.

Titans:

Hmm, an interesting one. I would say Roydell Williams or even Vince Young but unsure. Let's go with Roydell for the time being.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Steelers- LaMarr Woodley/ Anthony Smith/ Chris Kemoeatu

Ravens- Jared Gaither/ Ronnie Prude
            Browns- Brandon McDonald
            Bengals- Jonathon Joseph

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw MVP.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

NYJ- Calvin Pace

^^Sig From Nvot9
                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                  Why is it that the one with a differing opinion is always crying. And Mike Nugent broke out a while ago, sooo, u lose.

And Clemens will be better than any QB u put on the field, for a while.
                  well, since u posted about how i couldnt think of any jets players, and u called me ******** for that reason, and u negged me for it
                  you were crying about it

Clemons wont be a better QB than Trent Edwards

Clemens- 5d 10int 1500yds 52%
                  edwards- 7td 8int 1600yds 56%

Comment

Bills - Trent Edwards
                    Pats - Brandon Merriweather
                    Jets - Darrelle Revis (will approach top 15 in the league status)
                    Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Bills - Trent Edwards
                      Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                        dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol
                        LOL, well he also had a **** load of other impressive runs too so you shouldn't have a problem. Not to mention you could get one of his TD pass - "like a black Brett Favre."

Comment

Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

Comment

Oakland: Michael Huff and Tommy Kelly
                            With the rest of that secondary Huff will either shine or he is a bust. Kelly will be playing at the position he is reported by the coaches to be best at and I have read he is determined to prove he is worth the $$$ so since I am going homer on it anyway. I want JaMarcus to break out obviously, but it's his first year as a starter and Kwame Harris is working out at LT right now, so.

Kansas City: Brody Croyle
                            The Chiefs will likely address their offensive line. This will allow LJ to do his thing, after spending all of mimi camp with his team instead of holding out for money (he deserved the cash IMO). Croyle has a hall of famer for a TE and a future star at WR, he has the tools if they can protect him. On a side note, if Croyle and Russell can play well, it will be a very interesting conference will 4 good young QBs.

Denver - Whoever gets the most reps at RB.

San Diego - I would have to agree with other posters, either Vincent Jackson or Eric Weddle.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                              Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.
                              Lendale's not making the Pro Bowl. Who does he beat out? LJ will be back. LT is around. Addai will put up monster numbers. Fred Taylor finally broke through. Willie Parker should have led the league in rushing. Not to mention I'm expecting huge things out of Marshawn Lynch and Ronnie Brown.

I'll always like Lendale (although mocking the Lights Out dance, and then losing, was pretty entertaining.) but he's not top tier. Especially not splitting time with the combine wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                Bills - Trent Edwards
                                Dolphins - Reggie Torbor
                                Make sure you keep that in your sig, for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information