Jaguars- Justin Durant
    Texans- Matt Schaub
    Titans- Roydell Williams
    Broncos- Jarvis Moss
    Cheifs- Brodie
    Raiders- JaMarcus Russell
    Chargers- Buster Davis

Comment

Lots of Marcus Spears love...fingers crossed on that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

i feel like we did this like a billion times already haha.

Theres a bunch of them. Falcon fans better hope Jamal Anderson is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
          Chargers: Craig Davis

Raiders: Justin Fargas

Chiefs: Brodie Croyle

Broncos: Ian Gold (moving to strong side)
          Ian Gold was released.

Comment

I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

As for Sinorice Moss, Ive all but given up on him. I know we have to give him another year, but he's too weak, he can't stay on the field, and most glaring problem is that he seems to be dumb.

I have a feeling he can't comprehend the playbook. We make him run the same option route everytime he gets on the field. Getting Steve Smith makes up for him, but it still sucks that he seems to be a lost cause.

He has this year to prove himself, if not, then he's done. He has the raw talent, but we all know that doesn't mean jack.

Comment

I think Vincent Jackson will put up 1,200 and 10 TD this year.

I think Fred Taylor will get hurt and MJD will have a killer year.

Peko for the Bengals will be a force.

Matt Wilhelm for the Chargers will have a very good statistical season.

Reggie Brown for the Eagles will not dissapoint.

Tedd Ginn will return around 3 or 4 KR/PR's and actually produce as a WR IMO. I think Ginn will have a WR career simular to Dante Stallworth.

Comment

I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.
                    Ah the Shaun Ellis problem...drafted in the first round right along with an elite pass rusher...people expect alot more sacks and the good qualities get thrown out.

Doesn't help that a guy drafted 3 round later and playing the same position is putting up more noticeable numbers.

From what I've seen I don't think Spears the ripping he gets from alot of Cowboys fans, but I'm also not in their position so...

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.
                      I like him alot too. He makes some great catches. If only he can gain some separation.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Might not consider him a break out player, because hes allreay known, but Haloti Ngata will make himself a top DL this year in the NFL.

Comment

landry is gonna make the pro bowl. by the end of this year he will be regarded best safety in the nfc.

for the eagles i can see a guy like gaither continuing to get better and putting up big numbers.
                          Last edited by DiG; 04-15-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information