Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What playoff game other than the Super Bowl did you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What playoff game other than the Super Bowl did you enjoy the most?

If there is a thread like this that already exists, than I apologize. Anyways, the premise is quite simple. Mention the game that you were most entertained by during this last postseason with the Super Bowl as the only exception. You can be detailed or you can just list your selection.

My favorite was the Jaguars and Patriots game. Going in, I thought New England would stomp on them and it wouldn't be close. However, they put up a very good fight and it looked like they really gave it a good shot. I also enjoyed Garrard's performance.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Easily the GB and NYG game. I might be biased, but that was by far the most entertaining game of the bunch.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I really liked the GB NYG game as well. Brilliant till the very end.

Comment

the one where we spotted Seattle 2 touchdowns and then beat the stuffing out of them

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'll go with the JAX-PITT game....Jacksonville was up by 14 going into the third quarter and let their lead slip down to being down by 1...

David Garrard scrambles 30 yards on a fourth down...to the steelers 13 yard line...with 15 seconds left on the clock...Josh Scobee kicks the winning field goal...!!!

Great moment...

Comment

Green Bay vs Seattle. Brett Favre's shovel pass was amazing, and how they came back from 14-0 down, and the snow.

Comment

Ya GB and NYG game. Ended great and the weather made it interesting.

Comment

Giants/Cowboys, all my friends are Cowboys fans and I had to do my best not to laugh as their team collapsed and they all bitched and moaned.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i don't want to say the Giants/Pack or Giants/Cowboys games bc im biased in this topic, so i guess outside of the Giants playoff games ill say the Steelers/Jags game.

I always love those games. Physical, close, smashmouth, its my kind of football.

Jacksonville almost choked that game.

Comment

I thought that most of the games this year were real good. Steelers/Jags if I had to choose one.

Comment

Giants/Packers, closely followed by Jags/Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Easily the GB and NYG game. I might be biased, but that was by far the most entertaining game of the bunch.
                        I had 1283182 heart attacks that game.. I thought I would never have any more... until the I saw the superbowl, and the heart attack count for me doubled!

But I actually liked Us vs Dallas.. I didnt think our injured secondary would hold against their offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                          I had 1283182 heart attacks that game.. I thought I would never have any more... until the I saw the superbowl, and the heart attack count for me doubled!

But I actually liked Us vs Dallas.. I didnt think our injured secondary would hold against their offense.
                          i know, i was worried to death about that. we had mo, larry and curly playing in the secondary that game, we were ridiculously injured.

Comment

I hated the end of it, but the packers and the giants game was a very good game. I also thought the chargers and the colts was way better than i expected.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              i know, i was worried to death about that. we had mo, larry and curly playing in the secondary that game, we were ridiculously injured.
                              I was waiting for us to do something really different like put an offensive player out there and just say play center field. So that game means alot more to me, especially since it's a division rival, the cowboys, and because they beat us twice before.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information