Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What playoff game other than the Super Bowl did you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
    I was waiting for us to do something really different like put an offensive player out there and just say play center field. So that game means alot more to me, especially since it's a division rival, the cowboys, and because they beat us twice before.
    I wonder if Wade Phillips still believes "the better team lost"

What a clown. way to teach accountability to your players Wade.

Comment

Jags/Steelers, i also like Colts/Charger

Comment

I've gotta say the Chargers taking it to the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
          I'll go with the JAX-PITT game....Jacksonville was up by 14 going into the third quarter and let their lead slip down to being down by 1...

David Garrard scrambles 30 yards on a fourth down...to the steelers 13 yard line...with 15 seconds left on the clock...Josh Scobee kicks the winning field goal...!!!

Great moment...
          with three Steelers defenders getting held and not one yellow flag getting thrown!!!

i'm over it, really, i am. but still. the most BS non-call of the playoffs.

still a beautiful game. that was the best one. always is when those two teams play.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I wonder if Wade Phillips still believes "the better team lost"

What a clown. way to teach accountability to your players Wade.
            I remember reading that right afterwards. He actually said some nice things, in the Myers article. Myers talked to all 4 coaches of the teams we beat. All of them had nice things to say.

Comment

Browns/Bengals shootout from week 2 and the Texans/Titans from week 7

Comment

I enjoyed the Eagles-Packers playoff game from 2003-2004 where the Eagles converted 4th & 26 with Freddie Mitchell, tied the game as time expired, then won in OT. I was at that game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

watching the colts lose was good (even though watching the giants beat the pats was even better)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                    I had 1283182 heart attacks that game.. I thought I would never have any more... until the I saw the superbowl, and the heart attack count for me doubled!
                    You joke about that, but my father (who is the Giants fan in the family) had to leave the room in the fourth quarter because he was afraid he was going to have a heart attack. He only saw the Tyree catch and the Plaxico catch on replays. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      You joke about that, but my father (who is the Giants fan in the family) had to leave the room in the fourth quarter because he was afraid he was going to have a heart attack. He only saw the Tyree catch and the Plaxico catch on replays. :(
                      O man that sucks. My dad had a heart attack probably like 10-15 years back, but somehow managed to stay somewhat calm. I think the shock of it all kept things in check.

But I seriously kept pacing throughout the house. I'd go online, and then back to the room and watch a play, and then walk around, and come back into the room.

During the Packers-Giants game, I had to switch from the Matrix which happened to be on at the same time to the game, and back and forth. That game was the worst to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        I enjoyed the Eagles-Packers playoff game from 2003-2004 where the Eagles converted 4th & 26 with Freddie Mitchell, tied the game as time expired, then won in OT. I was at that game.
                        Why bring that up??? Damn! haha

Favorite playoff game from this past postseason was the Packers-Seahawks game...the Pack spots them two TDs and comes back and dominates in the snow

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

It was the best playoff win I've seen in person. That's why.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

It would have to be Jags/Steelers game...I was so pumped for that game, I knew both teams would come to play and knew Jax needed their A game to be able to win...

I was just watching Sportscenter though and thought it was pretty funny how they showed the guys who worked for the super bowl getting all the different gear ready, they had all those 19-0 hats ready until Tyree caught that pass then they had to scramble to get the Giants caps lol...pretty funny to see it actually work like that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                              That happened a lot actually. My cousin works in the ER, and she told me that after every playoff game from Dallas onward, she had patients with chest pain after the game bc the Giants were making it so gutwrenching.

The worst cases were after the SB and the Packer game.

The funny thing was (if you were to take any humor out of it), after the Packers and SB games, it was only Giants fans with chest pains coming in. But after the Cowboys/Giants game, it was both Giants and Cowboy fans coming in with chest pains.

Comment

Originally posted by TyronePoole38 View Post
                                Browns/Bengals shootout from week 2 and the Texans/Titans from week 7
                                Those games were not in the playoffs.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                                Originally posted by Borat
                                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information