Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MJD and Westbrook

Comment

It's crazy that the eagles could have actually drafted Barber or Jacobs and instead they picked freakin Ryan Moats. Of course Hindsight is 20 20.

Comment

Marion Barber and Willie Parker

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Adrian Peterson and Maurice Jones Drew great backs with a future
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

I am going with the three headed running back attack of

L.T. A.P and Westbrooke

Comment

Adrian Peterson and Marion Barber. Hands down. It's silly how good Barber is in the 4th quarter.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                Adrian Peterson and Marion Barber. Hands down. It's silly how good Barber is in the 4th quarter.
                Unless it's against the Giants.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Joseph Addai and Marion Barber I think would be a great compliment.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Adrian Peterson and Westbrook

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      It's crazy that the eagles could have actually drafted Barber or Jacobs and instead they picked freakin Ryan Moats. Of course Hindsight is 20 20.
                      Did he even get a chance to play? I don't even remember Moats playing at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                        No he hasn't been given a real chance. And I believe he was hurt this whole season. You can't really be sure if he will be better or not. Its not like with limit practice with the third team he is gonna over throw Westbrook.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                          He played a bit. Actually had a big game against us two years ago. Hindsight is funny. I remember being pissed the Eagles grabbed him back then.

Comment

Yeah he played pretty well as a rookie, but did nothing his second year, and was probably gonna get cut last year but got put on IR in the preseason. He also has a bad fumble problem. He's gonna be buried on the depth chart this year behind Westbrook, Buckhalter, Hunt, and possibly even a rookie. He's definitlely a long shot, but I could see another team giving him a chance if he gets cut.

Comment

Homer alert! I'm going with LJ and Westbrook.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                                Homer alert! I'm going with LJ and Westbrook.
                                The thread says two back system, thats a one back system. :)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information