No announcement yet.

what current pair of cb's would you want starting?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Komp View Post
    kmart, I hope one day you will post something constructive rather than just bashing the other teams/players in your division. While I sometimes appreciate how your Raider/Charger/Bronco hate stokes the fire of rivalry, it is getting a bit stale.
    It's been stale for years, this guy stalks the Charger boards too and has never had a constructive thought in his life as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      Really, how do NBA players compare speed wise to NFL players? Personally, I think a lot of NFL players would burn TJ Ford, Allen Iverson, Leandro Barbosa, etc. in a foot race.

I think LeBron has NFL speed for some reason, though.
      NFL skill position players could probably give NBA point guards a good race in a 40 yd dash, However, if you make it a full court suicide, the PG's would torch them.

It's really all about how you train.

And as far as LeBron goes. Man, if he stuck with football, he would of revolutionized the game. The best athletes 6'6 or taller usually go with basketball, since there is more money in it, as well as less of an injury risk.

Champ Bailey and Antonio Cromartie would be crazy. cmon now

Go Celtics
        Go Irish
        Go Ravens

Aso, Cro/Asante Samuel

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            someone in here already has that in their sig for d-hall......
   Anyways, I must say I did steal that from Facebook. But it is so true.
            Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
            Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

I think champ and Bly could look a lot better this year. Last year, we had no run defense, and whenever they decided to pass, it would always be on Bailey's side. I think if we could fix that up a bit, and bly gets back on his game, this thread will be full of Champ and Bly next year.

But as of now, champ and cro

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

CMac and Rolle.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                  If I were to pick 2 in the NFL: Antonio Cromartie and Champ Baily

If I was to pick the best real pair in the NFL: D.Hall and Asomugha or Cro and Jammer if Sheppard isnt traded Sheppard and Samuel would be nice...
                  Nice selection. Cro and Bailey would be sick. I'd take Lito and Asante for the real combo.
                  The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Nate Clements and Cro

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      someone in here already has that in their sig for d-hall......
                      Yes this was me. Sadly I had to take it off when he left our team.

As for the cornerback duos.

Reality - Nnamdi and DeAngelo
                      Fantasy - Champ and DLo

I sure wouldn't mind a Lito Sheppard/Antoine Cason pairing in Miami next year!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Debug Information