No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Norv Turner makes me think the Chargers start really slow or struggle once they hit the wall.

Comment

Green Bay's deciding factor will be Aaron Rodgers
      So long as he plays above average Green Bay should be in the playoffs

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        Green Bay's deciding factor will be Aaron Rodgers
        So long as he plays above average Green Bay should be in the playoffs
        GB could probably squeeze by even if he played just below average =P

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
          I would have to say patriots(obviously) and the Chargers(good team pretty weak divison). I think the Giants will get in too but they have a rougher divison so they are less likely to make it than the Patriots or the Chargers. Green Bay has a big ? at QB so that seemingly would make them most likely of those 4 teams not to make it.
          ya i couldnt agree more

Comment

I only see the 2 AFC teams back 2 the playoffs

Comment

Chargers and pats both have cake schedules. They're my picks.

Comment

if the chargers and pats didnt have easy schedules, id say that no conference team would likely make it.

I think the giants scrape in another wild card playoff spot, pats will pretty much win their division, broncos may surprise the chargers but ultimately i think the chargers win their division, green bay finishes 3rd in their division.

Comment

If Brett doesnt come back, the Vikes will probably win the North. And I dont really see the Pack making the wild card. The Chargers seem like they'll make it, but you never know. I'm thinkin the Giants dont make the playoffs this year. They barely did last year and the Cowboys are gonna get younger and more athletic with the draft and maybe Pacman, plus the Eagles, **** even the Redskins.

Yeah, No Packers and Giants this year.
                  Bring Wesley Woodyard back home Tom.

Comment

Pats and Chargers for me.

Packers new QB issues make it mcuh tougher, plus i'm still not sold on the Giants. I know that doesn't make sense since they won the SB and beat an undefeated team, but thats just me.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

If i need to go with two to make the playoffs I'm going Chargers and Pats.

If not Chargers and Pats

I'll go Pats and Giants I don't feel the Pack will make the playoffs

On a side note I think Cleveland will be the trendy pick this year to at least make to the conference champioship.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

colts( the pats have lost lots of players including samuels) and the pack ( even with brett gone they are good and eli isn't consistint with his play. ill admitt he did good in last year but i don't c it happening again
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

I'm going to say the Giants and the Chargers. The Chargers play in the worst division in football (next season) and the Giants are just awesome. The Pats will not make the playoffs because the Jets and Bills will both be teams over .500 next year and they might lose another couple games here of there. I'm just hoping for a meltdown from them.

On a side note, one team that I believe will make the playoffs and possibly win its division with 10 games is the Rams.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Colts are going to use 2007 to fuel them this year like they used 2005 to fuel them for 2006. Mark my words.

Both the Chargers and Patriots have great front sevens, but you can pass on them. Which the Colts have done and will do.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Really off-topic here, but with all of this talk about the playoffs, one team that I am thinking might be overrated is the Jags or mroe specifcally David Garrard. Is it really a coincidence that Garrard has a great season when a new OC comes into play?

Also, Dirk Koetter made Andrew Walter seem like an NFL starting QB. Keep that in mind.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I like Garrard, his big mistake in 2006 was turnovers (as Jags fans calling him Captain Turnover can attest), but he cut that out in 2007. He's not sabotaging the franchise like Leftwich did, Garrard can play. They don't have a big playmaker who can receive, but they have a lot of talented guys and just need an accurate guy to deliver the ball around to them.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information