No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more interesting stat is in the last 4 years 8 different teams have been in the NFC championship game.
    Last edited by Damix; 04-16-2008, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I can't see any of these AFC East teams overtaking the Patriots in the division. I'd love to see it happen, but none of them are that close to closing the gap.
      Last edited by SuperMcGee; 04-16-2008, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I think the Patriots are going to be similar to the 04 Colts when Manning threw for 49 TDs but they had almost no defense whatsoever.

Their secondary has to give, last year it started to. Run defense will still be ok.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I can't see any of these AFC East teams overtaking the Patriots in the division. I'd love to see it happen, but none of them are that close to closing the gap.

^ And I'm pretty sure the Patriots have been there twice in the last 4 years

NFC, sorry.

Comment

I've got a better stat.

Every year the Giants win a Superbowl, the skins win the year after (XXV, XXI).

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
              I think the Giants are a lock.

Reese has proven to be great in the draft, they only lost a few guys and might possibly lose Strahan.

The biggest thing for them is that Eli must have all the confidence in the world. New York loves him now, his teammates have his back. He should be very solid and I would expect a Pro Bowl year.

Giants, Pats, Chargers should all get in. I would say Greenbay would be most likely to fall off. Aaron Rodgers could suck.
              Nothing is a lock in the NFL and the Giants were the wildcard last season so they didn't exactly play that great. To me Eli still has to prove that he can be a good QB for a long period of time. Playing well for 5 or 6 games last year does not mean he'll make the pro bowl next year.

Just because Resse had a great draft last year doesn't mean he'll hit all his picks this year your giving the guy way to much credit...but i guess things like that happen when you win a Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information