Ocho Cinco puts a stamp on his position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
    On ESPN radio Chris Mortensen reported that the Redskins offered their 1st this year and 1st next year and the Bengals turned it down. He also reported the Cowboys and Eagles made offers as well.
    Wow 2 1st?? I hope we didnt offer that much, that's a pretty damn good offer.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• It was this years first round pick, and next years third round pick. The next years pick could elevate to a first round pick if he met certain performance levels.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3358557

unbelievable they would turn that down

Comment

• Yeah but the massive cap hit they'd have to take to deal Chad is hard to swallow. That said it would be an awesome deal.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          Yeah but the massive cap hit they'd have to take to deal Chad is hard to swallow. That said it would be an awesome deal.
          The best avenue is the Bengals and Johnson/Rosenhaus and agreeing to a restructuring of the contract, so that the Bengals can trade him, and then that restructuring won't matter anyways as Johnson/Rosenhaus will sign a new, big deal with the Redskins. If Chad wants out, give up the guaranteed money from Cincy and cash in in Washington. Get it done.

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
          It was this years first round pick, and next years third round pick. The next years pick could elevate to a first round pick if he met certain performance levels.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3358557

unbelievable they would turn that down
          Seriously, I would take that deal.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• That was a close one, why can't the redskins just hold a draft pick?

Comment

• I find it hard to believe that with everything that has been going on with Chad and the Bengals and a team would come and offer this years 1st along with a 3rd next year that could turn into a 1st if incentives are hit that, though the cap hit, the Bengals wouldn't pull the trigger. Take the hit. Make the trade. You're team will be better off from it.

Comment

• id do it. whatever it takes to get chad.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information