X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocho Cinco puts a stamp on his position

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3349761

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Yeah, I saw that. A first round pick is definitly out of the question now. Maybe even a 2nd as well.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

This is turning into the Javon Walker saga.......... well kind of only Johnson has proven alot more.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I'd quickly give a second and third to the bengals for him...

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
          This is turning into the Javon Walker saga.......... well kind of only Johnson has proven alot more.
          yeah 85 has had more than one good season

I think Washington has to make a move for him

Comment

punk. i hope Palmer whips his ass if he decides to show up to any offseason stuff. Maybe that would shut him up.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              I'd quickly give a second and third to the bengals for him...
              The reason why you shouldn't is because now teams have all the chips in the world in their favor. Everyone knows that the only thing the Bengals can do is trade or cut, and there is no reason to cut him. I say he won't go for anything higher than a 3rd on draft day.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

god i beg that he comes to dc!!!

Comment

No reason to think he's worth anything less than a second.

Comment

i wouldnt even think twice about giving a second. get it done dan!

Comment

Ugh, thank goodness for the retards at ESPN because who else would listen to this dumbass. Who cares what he says, he's under contract to the Cincinnati Bengals and he's not going to get out of this situation and criticism like a mouthy coward. Compiling stats and thinking up touchdown celebrations doesn't cut it long-term, you need to be consistent and help your team get to the playoffs.

It's funny that he wants to get traded to a team in the playoffs, considering it's players like Chad Johnson that make a team don't get to the playoffs in the first place.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        yeah 85 has had more than one good season
                        In the two seasons before we traded him Walker had over 2000 yards and 21 TDs. He was becoming one of the top WRs. It's the injuries more then anything and then the attitude problems. No one questioned what he can do when he's actually on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          The reason why you shouldn't is because now teams have all the chips in the world in their favor. Everyone knows that the only thing the Bengals can do is trade or cut, and there is no reason to cut him. I say he won't go for anything higher than a 3rd on draft day.
                          a team in need of a true number one receiver will definitely force the Bengals to trade him....and I imagine they won't give him up for any less than a second round pick...I can see something happening like what happened with Meshawn Johnson and the Bucs where the team suspended him....

but I don't see them cutting him...

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                            Ugh, thank goodness for the retards at ESPN because who else would listen to this dumbass. Who cares what he says, he's under contract to the Cincinnati Bengals and he's not going to get out of this situation and criticism like a mouthy coward. Compiling stats and thinking up touchdown celebrations doesn't cut it long-term, you need to be consistent and help your team get to the playoffs.

It's funny that he wants to get traded to a team in the playoffs, considering it's players like Chad Johnson that make a team don't get to the playoffs in the first place.
                            with all due respect...I think the Bengals don't get to the playoffs because they don't have a defense...

Comment

Anyone think there's a chance Dallas makes run at him???

Maybe swap their 28th pick for Cincinnati's 2nd and Dallas throws in a 4th/5th round pick.

That would be scary

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information